[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New 52 Wonder Women Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
Never read a Wonder Women comic in my life but have been wanting to check her out. I hear she has a good rogues gallery and I like the art at the beginning of the New 52 run. The only problem is it looks like it might be super boring. Would you recommend the New 52 Wonder Women run?
>>
>>83564539
It's edgy shit, just like whole New 52.
>>
Only Azzarello's run. Stop after that.
>>
File: 1433034975622.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
1433034975622.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
Azz run is god tier
Finch run is trash outside some monster art
>>
>>83564539
Wonder Woman Rebirth is this week. Wait until that comes out and then look into that.
>>
File: 1465087274301.jpg (17 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1465087274301.jpg
17 KB, 640x480
It's quality stuff up to the end of volume 4, art and all
Just like Batwoman, actually
But Batwoman is different story in it's ruin and honestly brings me too much anger/disappointment to think about
>>
>>83564672
I just meant in a general sense. Did anyone like that run? and isn't it a different writer on the new WW Rebirth?
>>
>>83564539
Azz's run was good. Drop like hot shit once you see Finches on the cover.

It's quite amazing how Wondy had both one of the best and one of the worst runs in New 52.
>>
>>83564670
Pretty much this.
>>
>>83564539
Azz's run is hotly debated. It's a shitty debate, though, since most of the detractors clearly just suffer from a case of "Not muh!". If this have been an indie comic with different characters, but the exact same story, it would probably be universally loved, but because it says "Wonder Woman" on the cover, it's subjected to a fuckton of stupid comparisons and criticisms.

Personally, I never cared for Wonder Woman, but this was the first complete run I've read. It was great. Ending was a little weak, I think, but the ride was fun.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.