[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So where can FOX go next for X-men movies? They did just Apocalyse,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: vlcsnap-2016-06-04-13h23m56s625.png (241 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-06-04-13h23m56s625.png
241 KB, 640x480
So where can FOX go next for X-men movies? They did just Apocalyse, they did Sentinels, they did the Phoenix, they've done Magneto for the villain, and they're doing Mr. Sinister.

Considering the limitations of rights they own, what else is there for X-men villains or plotlines that would make for a decent movie?
>>
>>83563351
they can actually do the phoenix for one
>>
>>83563351
I'd kill for a good mojoworld, but I'm also an idiot so I dunno.
>>
>>83563422
Mastermind first though
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-06-07-00h22m23s979.png (320 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-06-07-00h22m23s979.png
320 KB, 640x480
>>83563498
>>
>>83563351
>Wolverine gets knocked out and wakes up COVERED IN SCORPIONS
>>
File: daddy needs his medicine.jpg (103 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
daddy needs his medicine.jpg
103 KB, 400x300
>>83563628
>>
>>83563351
Is this a serious question?

Do you have any idea how many characters and stories Fox is sitting on right now?

Shit nigga, Mutant Massacre alone would be GOAT.
>>
Man I know they couldn't afford to do it but I would love a X-Men netflix series where we can get character grow for each member of the team.
>>
Only things I feel would draw in even a casual audience by the hundreds are
>Deadpool vs the X-men
>Fantastic Four vs/team up with the X-men
This might not bring in casual comic fans but
>Kid Mutants
I don't know if they own Power Pack but if they didn't a Kid savvy X-Men movie with cameos from well known X-men would be pretty shill
>>
>>83563351
The rumor is the Sinister tease was just for Wolverine 3 and the next one's actually space shit.

Y'know, Phoenix again but this time with Shi'ar alien bullshit included.
>>
>>83565700
Skills confirmed?
>>
>>83565797
*Skrulls
>>
>>83563351
Phoenix
Mojoworld
Tabula Rasa (they can't use Savage Land)
X-tinction Agenda
Mutant Massacre
Inferno
X-cutioner Song
>>
Onslaught obviously
>>
>>83565807
I thought skrulls was more of a FF thing?
>>
>>83565809
If done right, Inferno would make for a pretty metal movie.
>>
They have all villains
Hell they could even do Doom Vs Xmen
galactus or surfer
>>
>>83563351
Turns out Kennedy wasn't killed after all. He was just trapped in the future by Nixon. But now he's back, and he's here to have sex with everyone.

Or maybe they fight the U-men.
>>
>>83563351
Magneto ends up being a villain in all six movies, no reason they can't use one of the others again. Shit, use the Hellfire Club again, but use Selene instead of Shaw.
For fuck's sake, I just want them to give Magneto to rest. Maybe the guy just fucked off to live in a hut in the woods for a while.
>>
>>83565821
If they ever do decide to do Onslaught, it better damn well be the final X-Men movie and there better be build-up to it.
>>
>>83565834
Far as I know FOX still won't let that crap die. The least they could do is crossover F4 and Xmen.
>>
>>83564576
Also House of M. But that's a pretty obscure comic saga and might not bring as many people in.
It would still be great to see the ACTUAL Brotherhood of Mutants on-screen.
to proof that Juggernaut and the Blob are two separate characters
>>
File: lockheed.jpg (6 KB, 196x257) Image search: [Google]
lockheed.jpg
6 KB, 196x257
I just want to see lockheed
>>
Would Asteroid M be good enough to carry an entire movie?
>>
>>83563351
Onslaught, that is all.
>He talks with the voices of Fassbender and MacAvoy at the same time.
>>
Genosha, Asteroid M, I think they can do the Savage Land, go into space and deal with the Shiar, Legacy Virus, and they always branch out into the multiverse with the Exiles.

X-Men's got storylines for decades.
>>
>>83563628
I forgot all about this, it legit gave me nightmares as a kid.

Thanks for bringing that back, anon.
>>
If Wolverine 3 is going to be R-rated, I'd love a cameo from Deadpool where he and Wolverine go to town on each other. Like, no holds barred, cutting each other to pieces stuff.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.