[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the Predator comics good? I know there's quite a few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Predator.jpg (274 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Predator.jpg
274 KB, 1600x1200
Are the Predator comics good? I know there's quite a few of them out there and I've recently regained an interest in all stuff related to the Yautja.
>>
>>83562913
I downloaded a bunch of them. They're pretty crap to be honest. They all can't resist doing stupid shit like bringing in goofy mystics or having fifteen different Predators per storyline.
>>
>>83563061

Where did you download them from? I've been looking over the usual torrent sites and most of the stuff isn't seeded at all.
>>
The first Batman vs Predator is genuinely great.
http://viewcomic.com/batman-vs-predator-v1-001/
The 2nd & 3rd I don't know about but the art got worse.
>>
>>83562913
Archie vs. Predator is amazing. Dunno about the rest.
>>
>>83562913
Batman vs predator was great
>>
>>83563120
Here:

https://kat.cr/full/

Be warned, they took fucking forever.
>>
>>83563308

What? Anon, I was already there and the torrents are either very poorly seeded or aren't seeded at all.
>>
>>83563366
It was either that or ThePirateBay. I may have downloaded different comics from both sites. I managed to get the Predator Omnibus, plus two of the Batman vs. Predator comics. And yeah, they were pretty poorly seeded. I had to let one of them download overnight.
>>
>>83563458

It's okay, I just checked this Russian torrent tracker I occasionally visit and I see they have the Predator omnibus too and well seeded.
>>
>>83563534
Got a link to that website? I could always use more torrents.
>>
>>83563845

RuTracker

Hope you know Russian.
>>
>>83562913
>Watch Predator 2
>Think it's pretty sweet that they act like Native-Americans, Mongolian or African tribes, taking care of the resources and being clever hunters.
>Find out there is an expanded universe.
>They base their culture in Japan/Samurai shit in the comics and such.

Ok, that's disappointing.
>>
>>83564187
How is that disappointing? You knew what you where getting into all along. In the very first movie the Predator commits ritual suicide in the end because he dishonored himself and refused to return home after being defeated by his prey.
>>
>>83564257
>>83564257
Yeah, that was cool, but going full japanese? I mean, I know that there is this boner on japan media, mythos and such, but come the fuck on, I'm tired of it. Give me something fresh. It's always Japan.
>>
>>83564257
its not very honourable to blow yourself up and try to take the one who bested you with you in a nuke...
>>
>>83564257

No, that had nothing to do with honor.

He blew himself up, as does every Predator, so that their enemies wouldn't get their technology.
>>
File: predface.jpg (27 KB, 236x267) Image search: [Google]
predface.jpg
27 KB, 236x267
>>83564304

>its not very honourable to blow yourself up and try to take the one who bested you with you in a nuke...

Nah, the point of the nuke in their fancy arm computer isnt to kill whoever bested them in a hunt. Its to destroy any traces of their technology.

Last thing they want is their "prey" getting ahold of their stuff and reverse engineering it to use against their species.

They dont want to show up to hunt humans in another 100 years and find out humanity has cloaking space ships now with shoulder plasma cannons.
>>
Anyone here enjoy the Predator video games? I've just reinstalled the AvP one from 2010, but I have an issue with the DX11 mode in the sense that it crashes after every intro video. Anyone know what I could do to fix this?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.