[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://comicbook.com/dc/2016/06/06/ aquaman-director-james-w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: AquamanWide.jpg (111 KB, 687x414) Image search: [Google]
AquamanWide.jpg
111 KB, 687x414
http://comicbook.com/dc/2016/06/06/aquaman-director-james-wan-says-hes-working-very-closely-with-ge/

Didn't see a thread.

>"To be honest, it’s not as dramatic as the press is making it out to be – from what I’m seeing," Wan told CinemaBlend. "And right now I’m seeing everything as more an outsider looking into this box. So from that perspective, it’s really cool that it’s not crazy, crazy dramatic. I think it’s great. Geoff Johns is super talented, super smart. Part of what got me excited about the Aquaman character is his re-envisioning of Aquaman, the character, with The New 52. And that’s super exciting. And I’m working very closely with him, and I want to work with him very closely to shape the story that I want to tell."

Snyder is pretty much a non-issue at this point. Johns really is in charge.
>>
>>83557326
WE THE TRENCH NOW
>>
>>83557454

I'm excited now. Snyder can't shit any of these movies up and Johns is in a position where he's actually being listened to.

I mean sure every movie is going to be based on his shit now but at least they'll be decent because of it right?
>>
>Johns is actually saving the movies

well damn
>>
>>83557843
Most of his shit isn't bad I guess besides Batman. Hopefully the only JL story of his that they adapt is Forever Evil.
>>
Reminder that Johns, Didio, Lee and Harras are the cancer that is killing DC Comics.
>>
>>83557935
Pretty sure Harras doesn't have power anymore. Johns is basically doing his job with Rebirth.
>>
>>83557979

And Johns seems to be done smiling quietly and taking everyone's shit too.
>>
>>83557979
Harras is dead but they haven't told anyone yet.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.