[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to marathon all the Cars Cinematic Universe movies before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: Planes_FilmPoster.jpg (93 KB, 300x445) Image search: [Google]
Planes_FilmPoster.jpg
93 KB, 300x445
I want to marathon all the Cars Cinematic Universe movies before Cars 3 comes out so I make sure I get everything.

Where do the Planes movies place chronologically?
>>
File: 1455553821735.png (64 KB, 331x320) Image search: [Google]
1455553821735.png
64 KB, 331x320
>>83555700
>>
I was wondering this myself.
>>
Real talk: I know a lot of people hate Cars 2, but they hate it having actually seen it. Cause it's Pixar so they'll still give it a chance.

I know no people, kid or adult, who have ever watched these Planes spin-offs. I don't know the characters or the plots of any of them. I've never heard them discussed.

Has anyone anywhere ever actually watched them?
>>
>>83556116
>I know no people, kid or adult, who have ever watched these Planes spin-offs.

Maybe it's because you never leave the house.
>>
File: ok dude no.jpg (12 KB, 173x144) Image search: [Google]
ok dude no.jpg
12 KB, 173x144
>Planes Cinematic Universe
>>
I don't think it really matters in that the only thing linking Planes to the mainline Cars series is the Air Mater short which has Mater visiting the town in Planes 1, being equipped for flight and learning how to fly from one of the characters.

I'd say just watch it after Cars 2. In fact, the Air Mater short is attached to that Blu-Ray release.
>>
>>83556116
Planes is a fish out of water story, the Cropduster who wants to be an international long-distance racer. Mentored by a grizzled WW2 vet, he overcomes (or at least, works with) his fear of heights to beat all the high-powered racers.

Planes F&R features the same MC, except his shitty transmission can't take the RPM of racing, and somehow becomes a firefighter in not-yellowstone.

My toddler son loves the films, they are always on. Neither are very good, but worth a view if you've got the dead time or desire. Maybe they'll be on Netflix soon with that Disney deal, who knows?
>>
>>83556116
I've read one of the Planes in the first movie is a WW2 veteran that has PTSD from when Japanese planes shot down all his friends and you actually see a flashback to that.
>>
>>83555700
If you watch all those movies back to back you should get some kind of award, assuming you're still alive of course.
>>
These movies aren't that bad and neither is Cars. People are retarded and should be euthanized. Support the FEL today. #EuthanizeHumanity #NewEden #2016
>>
>>83555700
I'll be honest. I totally forgot they made this film.
>>
File: Shrine to the Gods.jpg (160 KB, 1200x724) Image search: [Google]
Shrine to the Gods.jpg
160 KB, 1200x724
Finally
>>
File: 1465209062457.jpg (63 KB, 336x436) Image search: [Google]
1465209062457.jpg
63 KB, 336x436
>>83558637
What
>>
>>83558637
Why?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.