[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MCU Cameos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: phase3.jpg (72 KB, 593x627) Image search: [Google]
phase3.jpg
72 KB, 593x627
Who will cameo in what?

Here are my predictions

>Dr.Strange
Wanda
>GotG 2
Thor
>Spider-man
Vision
>Thor 3
Nick Fury
>Black Panther
Cap
>Avengers 3
Carol Danvers
>Antman 2
Winter Soldier (1980's flashback)
>Captain Marvel
Rhodey
>Avengers 4
Red Skull
>>
Stan Lee.
>>
>>83551167
Iron-Man is already comfirmed for Spider-Man, and Hulk is in Thor.
>>
Kingpin in Spider-Man
>>
>>83551288

Those arent cameos, they are supporting and leading roles.
>>
>No Daredevil
>No Punisher
>No Ghost Rider
>>
>no Moon Knight
>>
Will the less known Avengers like Tigra, Black, Knight, Wonder Man,.. show up?
>>
>>83551167
>I've been stuck at my parents house since phase 1
>already in phase 3 and im still here
I wish I never took that damn car ride, maybe things would've turned out different and I wouldn't be sitting here wasting my life away. man, what I would give to at least be able to go to a theater.
>>
>>83552369
>Wonder Man
GOTG 2
>>
>>83552369
>black, knight
Is this a typo?
>>
>>83552369
>Tigra

One of the Ant-Mans or an Avengers Academy? Or if they give Hellcat her own mini?

>Wonder Man
Whenever they do something with Wanda as the lead.
>>
>>83551770
Netflix
>>
Spider-Man in everything. Gotta remind the public that they own him now.
>>
>>83551201
Not in a million years.
>>
Gunn already confirmed Thor wasn't in GOTG2. That photo was done cause they were going through the props storage.
>>
>>83551329
I fucking wish.
>>
>>83553308
Yes.
>>
>>83551167

People need to stop pushing the Wanda-Strange connection. It's not going to happen.
>>
>>83552891
The fuck you on about?
>>
>>83553609
He'll appear as the Rhino in Spider-Man films and pretend that his persona is a separate person.
>>
>>83553775
Elizabeth Olsen said in a podcast that against all odds Marvel managed to find any actor they wanted, and make it work schedule wise. They could get "Chiwetel and Tilda" to do these movies.

Presumably because she had to schedule with that in mind.

I'm counting more on them interacting in Infinity War rather than Dr. Strange, but it should happen sooner or later.
>>
>>83554351
I'm wondering what they will do with Wanda when Vision gets his stone ripped out.
>>
>>83551167
my predictions:

Dr. Strange: Thor

GotG 2: Wanda

Thor: Ant-man

Spider-man: Spider-Gwen, Silk, Spider-Woman, Black Widow

Black Panther: Falcon, Rhodey

Avengers 3: Carol, Kang, Galactus, Wolverine, Aquaman, the Powerpuff Girls, Obama

Antman 2: Kevin Feige

Captain Marvel: no one

Avengers 4: the entire human race, except ISIS
>>
>>83554389
Either reprise the fall on your knees/explosion thing from AoU, or somehow save Vision without the stone.
>>
>>83554351
Do we know how many movies Olsen was signed on for anyway?
>>
>>83551424
>TFW the MCU will never have a Cap/Frank fight
>>
>>83554537
At least 3, possibly 6.

Aaron Taylor-Johnson signed for 3 though, so there you go.
>>
File: 1439493536119.png (294 KB, 580x293) Image search: [Google]
1439493536119.png
294 KB, 580x293
Could Nigh Thrasher work in the MCU?
>>
>>83554502
it'll probably be "Vision dies and gets rebuilt" again. Like the comics. Maybe they'll change his personality as well.

yfw Vision is the Phase 4 villain
>>
>>83554747
I was more thinking of "the stone put energy in wanda, and she outputs it to Vision as life-support" sort of thing.
>>
>>83554612
Netflix street level tier mayve
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.