[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jena Malone is playing Chloe Sullivan Watchmen and DCEU crossover
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Jena Malone is playing Chloe Sullivan

Watchmen and DCEU crossover is in the works

Batman v Superman 2 is one of the new secret movies in the new slots

Lex luthor was possessed by darkseid throughout most of bvs

The joker is the main big bad in suicide squad, he becomes a magical entity and brings his tattoos to life when he teams up with tattooed man
>>
>>83550154
>The joker is the main big bad in suicide squad, he becomes a magical entity and brings his tattoos to life when he teams up with tattooed man
This is not true, I already saw the movie.

Which means the rest of your post is bullshit.
>>
File: costanza.jpg (79 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
79 KB, 612x612
>>83550154
>Watchmen and DCEU crossover is in the works
>Batman v Superman 2 is one of the new secret movies in the new slots
>>
>Watchmen and DCEU crossover is in the works

>Manhattan was the reason the DCEU was shit

Thank you based Johns
>>
BRING BACK BILLY CRUDUP
>>
>>83550215
Spoil my shit up then famalam
>>
>>83550154
>Lex luthor was possessed by darkseid throughout most of bvs

That's fucking stupid, Darkseid isn't a Web 3.0 hipster
>>
>>83550506
I could see the possesion as why Lex was acting so deranged. Like at the party when he started rambling. He was fighting Darksied.
>>
>>83550154
>Lex luthor was possessed by darkseid throughout most of bvs
I hope to god this is not true.
>>
>>83550389
I was joking.
>>
>>83550575
>Like at the party when he started rambling. He was fighting Darksied.

No, he was just autistic.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.