[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are there any superhero video-games that you know of current
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: little shit.jpg (159 KB, 1131x1000) Image search: [Google]
little shit.jpg
159 KB, 1131x1000
are there any superhero video-games that you know of currently in development, or yet to be confirmed ?

i only know about the potential damian wayne batman ( check : http://gamingbolt.com/new-batman-game-may-feature-damian-wayne-will-have-batcycle-day-night-cycle-and-more ) game, that might just be a rumor. is there anyone here who might know something about other games ? i'm hoping for a good spiderman game.
>>
>>83545283
telltale batman game currently in the works, scheduled for release late this summer i think
>>
God damn it, give him hair
Tim looked ten different ways of awful in AC/AK, don't give Damian the same shorn hair look too
>>
How does the mask stick to his face?
>>
>>83545283
I keep hearing rumors about WB Montreal doing an Superman game, and Sucker Punch doing a Spider-Man game
>>
>>83545930
bat-nanomachines
>>
>>83545930
Is this a serious question? You know they make body tape and shit right?
>>
>>83545283
Suicide Squad, maybe.

Injustice 2 as well, is heavily rumored to be announced sometime soon.

There's going to be an upcoming Spider-Man game, and the rumor is that Sucker Punch is involved in it.
>>
>>83545800
There's also a Telltale Marvel game coming, as of know the characters involved are undisclosed.
>>
>>83545930
It's called "spirit gum"
>>
City of Titans is being made, a kickstarter revival of City of Heroes basically. Its still pretty early in dev, but it looks promising. I used to love DCUO...
>>
File: 1386043374369.png (114 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1386043374369.png
114 KB, 250x250
>>83546088
I can't stop playing and I hate it so much, all my characters stop leveling up at like 104 because it was my first MMO and I was too retarded to figure out how to enhance their gear. I don't even do anything anymore, just run around with superspeed and go into the vault hoping I get something cool
>>
>>83546088
yeah i remember about that. the game has been in development hell for the past 5 years or so i don't think its getting released anytime soon
>>
>>83546051
Is that what Batman called it when Robin was a boy?
>>
>>83546241
well the kickstarter is only 2 years old and they have been making some decent progress
>>
>>83545900
I thought it was still Tim
Holy fuck just give him short spiky hair, They need to stop pushing to give them the god damn fade cut. No wonder Dick left.
>>
>>83546034
>>83546003
but it was confirmed to be fake. or maybe thats just how they wanted to play it off in order to wait for e3
>>
>>83546935
Which one?

If it's Spidey, then SP is sure trolling the fuck out of everyone with their Spider-Man references on Twitter.
>>
>>83545900
I have no idea what people's problem with the buzzcut is. I liked it in Batman 666 and I hope they keep Damian that way if they do decide to continue the series.
Don't care for Tim one way or another, but it did go well with his cage fighter backstory.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.