[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Simpsons ending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: simpsons.jpg (270 KB, 1280x939) Image search: [Google]
simpsons.jpg
270 KB, 1280x939
NEXT SEASON CONFIRMED TO BE LAST
>>
>>83541773
Sauce????

FINALLY, finish with honor please!
>>
>>83541832
>with honor

Too late
19 seasons too late
>>
>>83541773
>They actually put effort in
>It gets renewed
>>
I will believe it in 2022 if no more episodes have been made since.
>>
>Citation needed
>>
Citation fuckin' needed because the idea of that shambling zombie of a show being gone is impossible.
>>
Like the jewish voice actors would allow their """"""""only source of income"""""" to end
>>
inb4 all you simpson hating fucknuts simpsniggas gave us some good times over all these years and you bitch niggas hating all the time i mean would you seriously see more of bobs burgers or simpsons yeah thats what i thought you dirty niggers
>>
>>83541773
please! stop with this show! that was awesome but now it's too much!!! END THAT ONE FUCKING TIMES!!! for the good memories please.
>>
>The Simpsons
>Ending

It'll finally get canceled on a whim when Fox decides it's not making them enough money. Then the writers will try to write up some half-assed ending and rush it out.

The final episode will be an hour long, and it'll be full of outrageous shit. Marge will be cuckolding Homer with every single celebrity guest that's ever been on the show (Even the dead ones), with the entire episode just being Marge getting fucked one by one while Homer just sits in the corner, crying as he jerks off and eats a sandwich.

The B-plot will be Lisa becoming transgender, then kicking Bart in the balls nonstop. No cutaways or anything, it's literally just Lester (FtM Lisa) kicking Bart in the balls while screaming about he needs to check his cis white male privilege. Every single person in Springfield will take her side, especially the celebrity guests who are fucking Marge.

It ends with the Simpsons insulting its viewers for being such fucking idiots for continuing to keep them on the air, then they all have an incestuous orgy right in the middle of the living room before vomitting all over each other and slicing their throats. Dr Nick pokes his head in and says "BYE EVERYBODY!", because "LOL REMEMBER WHEN THAT JOKE WAS RELEVANT? XD". Also, he's getting raped by Moe right outside the Simpsons house.

The next 40 minutes are just the writers giving up: videos of them shitting on each other, having a huge orgy while covered in shit, footage of people getting shot in the head, footage of babies being skinned alive and fucked, etc. You name it, they have it all. The final 10 minutes are just Matt Groening high as balls on every drug imaginable, screaming into the camera about how much he hates his life before pulling out a shotgun and blowing his fucking brains out all over the wall. Then it ends, with no credits, context or anything.

It'll end up being so viewed and talked about, that it renews The Simpsons for another 10 seasons.
>>
>>83543139

I like to think even the most fervent Simpsons-haters would agree it was still revolutionary at the time and had some genuinely classic runs before the descent into utter mediocrity.
>>
Shut up you fucking anti-simpsons shills
>>
>>83543194
Make a mediocre shit at least then talk shit you miserable fat fucks never appreciate shit i swear you kids are just like Michael's son in GTA V
>>
>>83543139
The show has been bad for longer than it was good.
>>
>>83543241

Fox marketer please go.
>>
>>83543302
fuck your mother fatass
>>
>>83543180
>The Simpsons present: The Aristocrats!
>>
>>83543180
This is my favorite pasta because I wrote it
>>
File: 1431647836895.jpg (249 KB, 635x466) Image search: [Google]
1431647836895.jpg
249 KB, 635x466
>the show will end with al jean running the show
>not a final cumulative season of each classic writer running their own episodes
>john swaltzwelder, john vitti, david cohen, selman and others who never got to showrun

It's gonna be shit.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.