[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MAGNETO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
>First Class
>Parents killed by an immortal Mutant Nazi Officer
>Despite this, wants mutants to exterminate humans because he doesn't believe in peaceful coexistence between the two

>DOFP
>Tries kill President Nixon on live television while telling mutants around the world to rise up against humanity
>Runs away and hides for the next 10 years pretending to be human

>Apocalypse
>Tries to destroy the whole planet (Mutants and Humans included) after his family is killed by humans
>Changes his mind after Mystique talks him out of it

Is Fassbender Magneto schizophrenic?
>>
>>83538907
>Is Fassbender Magneto schizophrenic?
Realistic.

First class: He became what he hated.
DOFP: He was shaken so much by his loss.
Apoc: The trauma sent him back to 1 out of anger (but not really meaning it)
>>
Magneto is a hypocrite. Charles says so all the time.
>>
File: jean-grey-xavier-love-2.jpg (87 KB, 602x652) Image search: [Google]
jean-grey-xavier-love-2.jpg
87 KB, 602x652
>>83539013
>Charles
>Calling anyone a hypocrite
>>
>>83539096
I've been reading a lot of x-men recently, never realyy gotten around to them before, Charles is an omega class dick. holy fuck how could anybody think he's a good leader?

brainwashing is the answer. chucks the real bad guy.
>>
>>83539150
>how could anybody think he's a good leader?
because he isn't? Cyclops does all tactical and for the most part strategic thinking
Charles is more like a producer. he sets the agenda and provides funding
>>
>>83539150
Telepaths are all scum. The only remotely good one is Emma Frost and her whole shtick is being an openly evil bitch, she just doesn't hide it or brainwash people to think she's the mutant messiah.
>>
>>83539150
that's why the cartoon/movie version of popular characters is always better
>>
>>83538907
That's not what schizophrenia is. But anyway, it's not really inconsistent, he's just more concerned about himself/his family than some philosophy.
>>
File: Im-the-Juggernaut-bitch.gif (487 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Im-the-Juggernaut-bitch.gif
487 KB, 480x270
>>83539446
That is simply not true.
>>
>>83538907
>Hates humans
Why?
>>
>>83538907
Well Assassins are always hypocritical. Templar for life.
>>
>>83539655
What, a guy can't hate more than one thing? He said at the end of First Class he agrees with Shaw that humans are shit, but he obviously still needs to kill the guy who murdered his mom.

You're not going to suddenly want to be besties with your mom's murderer when you find out you've got the same hobbies.
>>
>>83538907
>Mystique
>Trask was the first person she ever killed
>Evidence states that she killed Kennedy
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/The_Bent_Bullet_Report
>Lehnsherr made his own closing statement, reminding the jury that there was no physical evidence that linked him to any crime. He finished out his statement by telling the jury "I did not shoot your president. But I know who did, and you'll never find her. She has a way of hiding in plain sight."
>One of the more popular and lasting conspiracy theories to come from the aftermath of the Kennedy assassination is the theory of an "Oswald double". Spurred from Oswald's claims that a double of himself was responsible for Kennedy and Tippit's deaths, conspiracy Enthusiasts maintain that on numerous occasions in November 1963, Lee Harvey Oswald was seen in two different Dallas locales at the same time. Oswald's wife Marina has also claimed that in the weeks leading up to the assassination, he husband had been acting like a completely different person.
>Despite the inconsistent evidence, Dallas authorities moved forward with charging Oswald. However, Oswald would never see trial; on November 24, Oswald was shot and killed during a jail transfer by strip club owner Jack Ruby. Ruby confessed almost immediately, claiming he acted to spare the First Lady the pain of returning to Dallas for a trial.
>Despite his earlier confession, Ruby soon recanted, and claimed to have no recollection of the day of the murder, or the weeks before or after the 24th. In a December 11, 1963 interview with Supreme Court Chief Justice Earl Warren and Commission member Gerald R. Ford, then a US representative, Ruby claimed that a nurse working at the prison had injected him for "a cold". Ruby then claimed that he was injected with cancer cells, which Warren and Ford dismissed as nonsense.
>>
>>83539988
>The Warren Commission's report would eventually concede that the evidence against Oswald was circumstantial. The bullets that killed Kennedy were matched to the rifle left at the Book Depository, and a partial palm-print matching Oswald was found on the rifle as well, but the rifle was also covered with fingerprints from an unidentified individual, and prints that annalists said did not appear human. Additionally, while eye witnesses identified Oswald as the killer at Tippit's murder, the bullets from the crime could not be linked to the revolver owned by Oswald.
I guess that killing mutants does not count, Charles.

>Magneto, after being shot through the neck by Mystique, tell her that she used to be a "better shot"
>>
>>83539704
Fassbender Cinematic Universe when?
>>
>>83538907
>First Class
Fuck humans
>Days of Futures Past
Fuck humans even more
>Apocalypse
Maybe I give humans a try...
Oh shit Magda...
FUCK HUMANS!!!!!!
>>
>>83538907
Magneto is mutant hitler.
I guess what they say is right, jewish people have amazing comical timing
>>
>>83539096
> my mouth has become a portal to deliver vomit from the vomit dimension.
>>
>>83538907
forgot that he didn't age a fucking day in those movies
>>
>>83538907

It's been a while, but I believe he didn't know Shaw was a mutant until he met him again, twenty years later, only to find him looking younger than he was when he'd known him before.
>>
>>83540456
Pretty sure that he had no clue, as until that encounter and Eric, he thought he's the only one.
>>
>>83540048
Friendly reminder that Magneto and Nightcrawler used to hang out in the old west.
>>
File: eric-bana-romulus-my-father-29.jpg (245 KB, 817x1222) Image search: [Google]
eric-bana-romulus-my-father-29.jpg
245 KB, 817x1222
>>83540619

Was that after his Dad, the Incredible Hulk, died?
>>
>>83539096

Thats an illusion by Onslaught right?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.