[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >looking for some good tv/movies to help summer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: IWiqb2rxpGk.market_maxres.jpg (74 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
IWiqb2rxpGk.market_maxres.jpg
74 KB, 1000x562
>be me
>looking for some good tv/movies to help summer more enjoyable
>only seen the first few episodes of Agents of Shield

Is it worth catching up on this show, /co/?
Any other suggestions of shows to binge watch?

>inb4 already watched Darevdevil S1&2, and Jessica Jones
>>
IZombie. It might not seem that great based on what you've seen, but it's actually pretty awesome and by the end of season 2 they go full Resident Evil.
>>
>>83537910
thousand times this.
At first I thought it was just going to be another vampire diaries style knock off bullshit but its suprizingly well written and executed. The characters are super likable to boot.
However, i think the CW producers are about to fuck that show in the ass like they always do. You already saw this last season where they were forced to change from a 10 episode season to a 20+ one LAST MINUTE. You can see it in certain episodes. Like the writing is super tight for the begining and ending of the season but in the middle there are some episodes that feel really half assed, also extremely forced plot points out of nowhere.
>>
>>83537767
Agents of shield is worth it. So is the first season of flash
>>
>>83537767
AoS picks up at the second half of S1, very worth it.
>>
>>83537767
>Is it worth catching up on this show, /co/?
Yes. Everything that annoys you is casually addressed and justified later on.

It seems bland, but it's either by design, or they capitalize on it at the last third of the first season and the following two.

The finales are always GOAT, as well, including the half-season finales.
>>
>>83537767
Read comics or take this to /tv/ you fucking casual
>>
File: 1456000615546.jpg (80 KB, 640x616) Image search: [Google]
1456000615546.jpg
80 KB, 640x616
>>83538086
wow, faggot, what makes you think I'm a casual?
because I don't religiously watch every fucking tv show that comes along?
>>
>>83538004
The showrunner said at the start of season two that they were already writing it with the assumption that it would get 22 episodes. He outright said that with how they were planning it out it would feel "off" if they ended up only getting the 13 episodes that were ordered at the time.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.