[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would win in hand to hand combat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8
File: winter soldier vs bane.jpg (217 KB, 916x900) Image search: [Google]
winter soldier vs bane.jpg
217 KB, 916x900
Who would win in hand to hand combat?
>>
Bucky would be raped. Again.
>>
>Bane throws punch
>WS catches it in robot hand
>crushes Bane's hand
>>
>>83536891
Fuck off to comicvine faggot.
>>
>>83536891
depends on how much Bane juices up during the fight. if he hasn't activated it yet, then Bucky could take him.
>>
>>83536891
bucky since the mcu version is injected with nazi and soviet super soldier steroids, and also has that metal arm.

plus bane was defeated before by batman, who has a no-kill mindset, it should be pretty easy for a savage violent super soldier murderer
>>
>>83536891
Bucky has guns.
>>
File: are you serious.jpg (31 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
are you serious.jpg
31 KB, 620x620
>>83536997
OP specifically stated hand to hand combat
>>
File: moderate chuckle.gif (2 MB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
moderate chuckle.gif
2 MB, 500x350
>implying Bane wouldn't crush the fuck out of Bucky with a backdrop driver
>implying Bane wouldn't add insult to the injury by doing moonsault on Bucky's lifeless corpse
>implying Bane isn't a big guy for him
>>
>>83536997
But what of their loyalty to him?
>>
>>83536891
Bane. The robot hand is a good advantage, but Bane always came off as more skilled in hand to hand when not written as a brute.
>>
>>83536891
>6'9 guy vs 5'7 manlet
Their relative size disparity of damning.
>>
>>83537038
He doesn't get to bring friends.
>>
File: FORYOU.png (132 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
FORYOU.png
132 KB, 350x250
>>83536891
Is Bane on Venom? Is he a big guy?
>>
It's like Batista versus the Shawn Heartbreak Kid Michaels.
>>
>>83537061
for you
>>
>>83537049
If it's purely 1v1, does Bane have a stratagem?
>>
>>83536891
Why does Bane wear the mask? It's all torn up
>>
>>83536891

Bane is smarter and arguably more skilled.

Buck has physicality behind him. But it is not so much over Bane that it ensures victory.

Bane.
>>
Bucky has Captain America strength plus robot arm. How can Bane even compete without injecting himself with a gallon of venom?
>>
>>83536931
>>
>>83536891
>Bane
>got training
>intelligence
>survived since childhood in one of the worst prisons

>Bucky
>Cuck America's sidekick
>needs constantly to be saved
>is a whiny loser

Nah, Bane wins
>>
>>83537144
>hurr durr
>>
File: scandal savage bane.jpg (152 KB, 646x422) Image search: [Google]
scandal savage bane.jpg
152 KB, 646x422
Bane fights for his daughterfu
what does Winter Soldier fight for?
>>
The real question is who would win?

El Presidente Donald Trump vs Bane
>>
>>83537188
His boyfriend.
>>
>>83536891
As long as Bucky doesn't grapple with Bane he has a chance. Otherwise Bane will break Bucky
>>
>>83537196
In any thing but 1v1 hand to hand, Trump wins
>>
>>83536931
>if he hasn't activated it yet
And if he activates it, Bucky woul sooner or later realize his weak point.
Seriously, Banes sole purpose is to job.
>>
>>83537196
Bane is Mexican, right? The wall will block all of his attacks and he wouldn't be able to get in.
>>
If Batman can take Bane there is no reason Bucky can't and Batman doesn't even have a sick robot arm.
>>
>>83536891
>Tubes runing across his arms and back
>when the liqued starts to move he gets stronger
>Gee, I wonder what I should do?
He needs to put those tubes under his skin or something. Or do it like they do with cyanide tablets in the movies(under fake tooth in the mouth), but with venom
>>
>>83537093
Of course.
>>
How would Bucky's chances be if he had a knife?
>>
>>83536916
>Bane punching
>not going for the takedown into a brainbuster
>>
>>83537121
>Bane is smarter and arguably more skilled.
MCU Bucky has the Super Soldier serum in him, he's plenty smart and with 75 years of HYDRA in his brain he's got more than enough skill.
So far his track record has defeats only through technicality.
>>
>>83537255
they said the same thing in berlin
>>
>>83537363
>implying europeans can do anything right
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-06-07-12-54.png (809 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-06-07-12-54.png
809 KB, 1280x720
>>83537220
>implying Trump wouldn't decapitate Bane with a epic clothesline that brought down Mr. McMahon
>>
>>83536891
Bucky any day
>>
>>83537428
Trump is German on his Father's side
>>
>>83537363
Germans let them in
>>
>>83536891

Bane is stronger and he's smarter. Bucky is more agile but that's it.
>>
>>83536891
Depends on the Bane and the Bucky

Knightfall Bane was only able to be taken down by Azrael after he supercharged the Batsuit into a full-body weapon of war, armed to the teeth with gadgets. His Venom injector also wasn't these long, easy to hit, glowing tubes all over his body, only a small one leading from his hand to the back of the head. He had the strength and mind to throw down his gauntlet and break the Bat. Even without Venom, OG Bane can easily give MCU Bucky a run for his money.
>>
Are you kiddin me? It's not even competition for Bane.
MCU Bucky is fucking pussy and got beaten literally by everyone:
Spider-kid, RDJ without even suit, Black Panther, Cap, Widowhore EVEN FUCKING SHARON CARTER. Pathetic.He is no match for you Big Guy
>>
>>83537196
>Anon, let me tell you, I've been in so ma- anon, anon, I've been in so many fights. So many. New York is a tough place. Lotta tough people. Lots of fights. Everyday. I look out from Trump towers, and I see people fighting all over the place. Lotta tough people in New York. And I'm one of them. You see anon, I will block his punches, and I will block his punches so well - Obama, Bush, they're terrible at blocking punches - I will block his punches sooooo well, I won't feel a thing anon. I mean, Trump defenses, they're the best defenses in the world. You ask anyone who's in the fighting business "Who's got the best defenses?" and they're gonna say Trump defenses, because it's true. I've blocked punches from China, Mexico, South East Asia I've blocked so many punches.
>Oh he's a professional wrestler? Anon, let me tell you, let me tell you, I took wrestling in high school, and let me tell you I'm a lot better at it than most professionals, maybe even the best at it.
>>
>>83537069
LOL I didn't know Shawn Michael's had a robot arm and Captain America blood. I thought bane was a prisoner on less advanced steroids
>>
>>83537356
>MCU Bucky has the Super Soldier serum in him

No he doesn't. He's a well trained guy with a superstrong metal arm.
>>
>>83539337
http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Winter_Soldier#Powers_and_Abilities
He was experimented on by Zola, he survived his fall because of it.
>>
>>83539337
he has Hydra juice in him that gives a big boost to his survivability quotient
>>
Venom is a better version of the Super Soldier Serum that doesn't give tou autism.

Bane is also a master tactician and trained guy.
Cucky has no chance
>>
>>83536891
With prep time? Bane is supposed to be pretty smart.
>>
File: Big Gun.jpg (65 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
Big Gun.jpg
65 KB, 400x600
>>83536997
So does Bane.
>>
>>83536931
>then Bucky could take him

How? Bane is like 3 times stronger.

Bane without the Venom is already Peak Human.
>>83537255
Bane is not mexican, is Spanish and British from Santa prisca
>>
Why would you use a movie picture? You know the Winter Soldier is a comic character?
>>
>>83539771
Movie Winter Soldier is stronger than Comic WS.
I guess OP wanted to make the fight fair.

But anyway, Secret Six Bane is well over MCU level, even without the Venom Bucky is fucked
>>
>>83538203
Absolutely beautiful.

Bane annihilates Pesident Dunning-Kreuger in less than a second, but still.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.