[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ugh, this comic is absolutely...absolutely...not...bad ? Everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: h2EhVIl.jpg (872 KB, 1234x1600) Image search: [Google]
h2EhVIl.jpg
872 KB, 1234x1600
Ugh, this comic is absolutely...absolutely...not...bad?

Everyone feels in character. If the writing and characterization in the movie is half this good, the movie's gonna be better than I thought. I doubt it, though. The sad fact is, the characterization in this one-shot tie-in comic is probably going to eclipse all of the writing in the movie. Maybe they should've gotten THIS guy--or any other comic writer--to work on the movie instead of whatever hack seems to be running the show now.
>>
>>83536166
dafuq
what is dis
>>
>>83537523
Movie tie-in comic.
>>
>>83536166
>Maybe they should've gotten THIS guy
He's Tony Bedard
>>
>>83536166
Johns is running the show now

The movie is Ayer's baby not Snyder's, he pitched it himself. Snyder wouldn't have put tattoos and metal teeth on the Joker.
>>
>>83536166
god no, Tony Bedard sucks and no, this comic is not good.
>>
>>83536166
>Maybe they should've gotten THIS guy--or any other comic writer--to work on the movie instead of whatever hack seems to be running the show now.
Just go back to /tv/ please, it's not even out and you contradict yourself by acknowledging that these versions of the characters can be good since this book was written by Berdard who is in fact a complete fucking hack by a much wider margin than anyone involved in the film
Just stay off this board you fucking moviefag
Sage goes in all fields
>>
>>83536166
Storytime
>>83536507
>>
Glad I didn't end up a cape fag years ago. Dodged a grieving bullet here.
>>
>>83538624
>muh Cerebus
>>
>>83537969
Ayers loves cholos
>>
Well that's what happens when you put a real writer on a promotional book.
>>
>>83537973
He's not bad. Usually just kind of Jurgens-y and even then he still managed to write a good book in R.E.B.E.L.S.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.