[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where exactly does Frank get his weapons from. I highly doubt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: the-punisher.jpg (79 KB, 350x335) Image search: [Google]
the-punisher.jpg
79 KB, 350x335
Where exactly does Frank get his weapons from. I highly doubt he's picking them up in military surplus stores, and anyone dealing the kind of hardware Frank uses probably isn't just selling the stuff to him. Does Frank kill all of his dealers? That seems like a pretty inefficient way to get weapons.
>>
For a while Micro was providing him customized gear and kit, like the Battlevan and all that. Now he mostly gets his arsenal from badguys he's Franked, or from other underground sources. The last Punisher run, an Army supply sergeant was passing weapons to him.
>>
>>83533931
He kills gangsters and takes their weapons. It's where he gets all his supplies and money from.

>>83534050
Micro kinda just tricked out stuff that Frank acquired on his own. He was a "tech genius", but he never really got involved in black market shit since he wasn't tough enough to handle himself like Frank could.
>>
He doesn't kill his dealers; that's completely against his code. Anyway, I'm pretty sure he got most of his weapons from Microchip and he just stashes them away in his Frankvan or Frankcave.
>>
>>83533931
1. Find guy selling illegal guns
2. Kill him
3. ???????
4. PROFIT!!!

>>83534085
I would imagine his gun dealers are law abiding guys who sympathize with his mission.
>>
File: Pewdiepie.jpg (86 KB, 369x369) Image search: [Google]
Pewdiepie.jpg
86 KB, 369x369
>>83533931
>where does Frank get his weapons from?
he lives in the USA, son
>>
He uses the money he steals from the criminals he kills to buy weapons and gear to fund his operation and sometimes just straight up takes their guns.
>>
File: PunisherMax-9-Zone-019.jpg (309 KB, 672x882) Image search: [Google]
PunisherMax-9-Zone-019.jpg
309 KB, 672x882
>>83534085
>>
>>83534081

>He was a "tech genius", but he never really got involved in black market shit since he wasn't tough enough to handle himself like Frank could.

I think he did procure shit on his own, though we rarely saw him doing it on-panel.

I think he did procured shit on his own, we just rarely saw him doing it on-panel.
>>
File: p-09.jpg (333 KB, 768x1194) Image search: [Google]
p-09.jpg
333 KB, 768x1194
>>83535086

Huh, weird, I somehow repeated myself.
>>
>>83535112
ECHO

Echo

echo
>>
>>83533931
>That seems like a pretty inefficient way to get weapons.

Wut?

He takes entire warehouses full of weapons.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.