[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which episodes of Steven Universe can I skip?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: SU.png (104 KB, 1440x2008) Image search: [Google]
SU.png
104 KB, 1440x2008
Which episodes of Steven Universe can I skip?
>>
>>83531553
All of them.
>>
Sadie's Song is the only actual episode you can skip
It is the worst episode of the series
>>
>>83531652
Please tell me I don't have to see the Uncle Grandpa episode
>>
>>83531744
It is plot-relevant, believe it or not
>>
>>83531754
I... can't
>>
>>83531769
Whilist current episodes are quite blunt with the way they expose plot details, Say Uncle managed to do so in a way that wasn't immediately obvious
And then shat the bed by going "LOOK, THIS IS A THING THAT IS IMPOTANT HOPE YOU WERE LOOKING AHAH DON'T WORRY I'M GONNA REMARK IT IN A VERY SURPRISED WAY SO YOU DON'T MISS IT"
It is also slapping its dick on the 4th wall continously, like non stop dong percussion

Even so, Sadie's Song is still worse, by a wide margin
>>
>>83531553
none probably
shit that seemed like filler gets built upon in future eps so it's possible every episode will be important
>>
Beach Party
Sadie's Song
Joking Victim
Island Adventure
Horror Club
Shirt Club

There you go OP
>>
>>83532343
Beach party, Island adventure and Horror Club are all plot related
Joking Victim is loosely plot related for a single successive episode
>>
>>83531553
Anything about Beach City really, but especially the characters Sadie, Lars, and Ronaldo.
>>
>>83531769
Hi Tumblr.
>>
>>83531553
All of them
>>
>>83531553
I think every episode actually has some plot in it. Even the so called "filler" episodes and the weird April fools crossover with uncle grandpa. The episodes are only 11 minutes long, so trying to save yourself 40-50 minutes by skipping a few isn't really worth it, considering the whole series is 14-15 hours total.
Some of the episodes that started out seeming lame, (like Horror Club) actually surprised me with some great moments.
Just watch them all, and if you really don't like the episode, suffer through it anyway.
>>
>>83534365
>14 hours
No way
>>
>>83531769
It's legit hilarious
>>
>>83531566
>>83533967
/thread
>>
>>83531553
>skipping episodes
Either watch the show or don't, you lazy bastard.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 380x732) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 380x732
>>83531769
>YFW you learn this episode happened be Becky Sucrose pushed for it
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 480x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 480x700
>beach party

Not wanting to see the gems in swim wear, and god damn that shot if pearls feet

>Sadie's song

Uh yeah actually skip this one

>joking victim

Oh come on Lars and Sadie are fun to see interact, and besides he won't understand the fire salt meme

>island adventure

Sure if you don't want to see mask/watermelon island

>horror club

Nigga you know that's blue diamond in there

>shirt club

I'll put you in the ground for telling someone to skip a Dewey episide
>>
>>83532343
Don't forget to throw in Love Letters and Historical Friction. Jamie a shit. A SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
>>83531553
Garnet's universe
Maybe sadie's song
That's it
>>
>>83531744

It's actually one of the best episodes, you're doing yourself a disservice by not seeing it
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.