[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apocalypse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Oprahpocalypse.jpg (145 KB, 529x382) Image search: [Google]
Oprahpocalypse.jpg
145 KB, 529x382
>GIRL WHO CAN MAKE PINK SWORDS!
>YOU GET TO BE MY HORSEMAN!
>DUDE WINGS LMAO
>YOU GET TO BE MY HORSEMAN!
>EVERYBODY GET TO BE MY HORSEMAN!

Final consensus on Apoc?
>>
>>83531225
>A boring jobber who has no reason to lose and powers that vary on what the plot demands
Actually pretty close to the comic version
>>
He should've gone into hair styling.
>>
>>83531225
His arrow line was good, but he was shit overall.
>>
>>83531263
Apocalypse has been a joke since his FIRST appearance. He always jobs.
>>
>>83531263
Yep. It was pretty spot on. Nigga should be Thanos tier but he's not even Deadpool tier.
>>
>>83531225
He's cool sugar daddy
>>
Shameless action schlock and didn't pretend to be anything more than that.

Apocalypse himself was shit but Apocalypse has always been shit so that was pretty much to be expected.

At least it didn't pretend it was "about" something, unlike CERTAIN Superhero movies I could mention.
>>
>>83531225
He needed to focus more on mutant master rice
>>
>>83535264
Apocalypse is life, Apocalypse is love, you infidel
>>
Was there any explanation as to why he chose the mutants he did? Was he just going for the most accessible four that he could dispense some halfway decent power-ups to?
>>
>>83531225
Boring.
Then again, Apocalypse has always been awful and a gigantic jobber, so I didn't have too much hopes for this.
>>
>>83535289
Can you make master sushi with master rice?
>>
>>83535264
It pretended to be about mutants being hated in previous movies, but they completely dropped it.
>>
>>83531225
I liked him. People keep saying he jobbed but it took Xavier, Storm, Cyclops, empowered Magneto, and goddamn Phoenix to stop him. No cape villain we've seen on the big screen could solo that team.
>>
Go with low expectations, and you may be pleasantly surprised.

Go with high ones, and you deserve to be disappointed.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.