[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was poorly written garbage that shouldn't have made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Boring gay relationship.jpg (63 KB, 1025x512) Image search: [Google]
Boring gay relationship.jpg
63 KB, 1025x512
This was poorly written garbage that shouldn't have made it past the discussion room, and anyone with half a brain can see that. Yet the empty headed, retread, progressives with gender studies 101 under their belt praise it.
>>
>>83530807
This is the 300th time we've had this thread. Why keep going over what we already know. There are only so many ways to say the same thing.
>>
>>83530842
Because he doesn't actually care at all, he just wants to jerk himself off over his guaranteed replies.
>>
>>83530807
Still so butthurt after all this time...

Even the fans have moved on. You're literally the only ones keeping this shit going.
>>
>>83530807
It actually didn't make it past the discussion room. The links escape me since the archives got lost, but people were linking to tumblrs, twitter and stuff that had people working on LoK bewildered by the final few shots since it was different that what was in the initial phase.
>>
>>83530807
It doesn't matter to me if they're gay or what, but the fact that people who'd worked on that episode were surprised to see, when it aired, that the ending had been changed is really telling.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.