[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree Korra was a descent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Riddler_1966.jpg (14 KB, 350x272) Image search: [Google]
Riddler_1966.jpg
14 KB, 350x272
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree Korra was a descent show?
>>
File: Angry batman.jpg (19 KB, 604x450) Image search: [Google]
Angry batman.jpg
19 KB, 604x450
Yes, it sank like a rock. We get it.
>>
File: Minerva.png (185 KB, 386x248) Image search: [Google]
Minerva.png
185 KB, 386x248
It was a descent alright, a fast descent to total trash.
>>
>>83528697
First post best post
>>
>>83528697

I wonder if Batman's ever just put off stopping a Riddler crime spree because he didn't feel like solving any fucking riddles.

>"Master Wayne, the latest reports from the GCPD indicate that Mister Edward Nygma is still active in the Bur-"
>"Alfred, I'm exhausted."
>>
>>83528647
>descent
That's one way to put it.
>>
>>83528647
Quite the Riddle?
>>
>>83528697
Batman defeats The Riddler once again
>>
>>83528788
>Master Bruce, the Riddler has taken hostages-
>For the love of.... I'm just going to hit him, alright? I'm going to start hitting him, and I may never stop/
>But the hostages-
>Fuck 'em. I said it. Fuck 'em. If they're stupid enough to get kidnapped by a gimp in a green suit, let them die.
>He's probably only got like what, 5? How many people could he kidnap, he weighs 100 pounds soaking wet. And you know he hasn't grabbed the cream of the crop here.
>5 losers is nothing Alfred. This cities lousy with them. And I just do not have the energy to save them all constantly.
>>
>>83528993
And that's how the Riddler outsmarted Batman by killing 5 parents in crime alley.
>>
>>83529133
Joke's on him, that's 5 more Batmans to solve his riddles.
>>
>>83529359
So know the Riddler has 5 more reasons to live and gloating right me for outsmarting Batman prime.
>>
File: Brooding Batman.jpg (216 KB, 1024x883) Image search: [Google]
Brooding Batman.jpg
216 KB, 1024x883
>>83528788
>"Alfred, he's a guy in a green suit who is overly attached to Highlights magazines. Just let the GCPD handle it. They have guns."
>>
>>83528697

Got 'im again, Flash!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.