[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have superhero comics inspired you to become /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
Have superhero comics inspired you to become /fit/?
>>
Embarrassingly, yes.
>>
>>83524037
Yeah. Now I have an awkward muscular yet chubby physique
>>
>>83524073

Why embarrassing?

>>83524105

Awkwardly muscular is still better than no muscular, right?
>>
>>83524037
Yeah, my right arm is jacked now.
>>
it don't matter, I'm gonna die eventually

someone'll probably kill me with a knife. I wanna look good for when I get stabbed with a knife
>>
>>83524192

You been reading Power Girl?
>>
Trying to. Got sick a week after I started, can't get back into it until I feel better.
>>
Yep. Did it work? Nope.
>>
Wolverine, batman and punisher (im so edgy, i know) got me into lifting when I was younger but I gave up. I started again two years ago and now I'm actually in pretty good shape. I never would have started at all if it werent for wanting to be hugh jackman when I was younger.
>>
Yes. Flash comics actually inspired to me to start running.

Watching toku inspired me to get back into martial arts

Thanks to superhero stories I'm in better shape now than in the last five or so years.
>>
I think of the Flash when I jog and I think of Hulk when I lift..........
>>
>>83524037
Tried to do squats and pull ups but I end up doing only less than average.

Manage to do 100 push ups, 5 days a week and I'm hardly any more muscular, though it's probably my (lacking) food habits.
>>
>>83524269
Move out of the UK.
>>
>>83524037
KIND OF
In a really disappointing kind of way.
Which makes me feel worse because I feel unappreciative and unable to enjoy the improvements I have made.
>>
>>83527018
Yes, come to America, where you can be shot instead. It's quicker.
>>
File: Frank_Castle_(Earth-58627).jpg (34 KB, 250x273) Image search: [Google]
Frank_Castle_(Earth-58627).jpg
34 KB, 250x273
I'm currently in the third month of working out.
I'm just starting to notice major muscle gain.
>>
>>83524037
I was working out before, but they give me a goal and inspire me to push harder.
I'm fit enough that people think I'm a normie chad now.
>>
Haha, no. Hahahahaha!
>>
>>83524037
Chris Evans' bulk for the first Captain America made me realize that I needed to eat a lot more chicken breast to get big. So I did that. Then I realized that he juices before every appearance as Cap. Seriously, he trims down a lot between Marvel movies. Either way, I'm glad I started eating better and lifting heavier. Not Cap mode, but I look and feel a lot better.
>>
Yes, but I never got around to it yet

Give me some motivation plus a routine
>>
>>83524037
Wanting to cosplay Cap and Ultra Comics more than the actual /co/ material itself.

But i think my body type might be doomed to this >>83524105, which is still an improvement I guess.
>>
>>83527916
Swamps of Dagobah

Thank me later.
>>
>>83527959
I can be an jedi and shiz?
>>
>>83528051
No don't be silly, anon asked for
>motivation
I gave it too him.
>>
I developed an eating disorder because Ru Paul's Drag Race.

But at least I can cinch my waist for the gods now
>>
>>83527916
this >>83527511 is me.
Just go, and go consistently. Since you are just starting out, you will be able to reach your goals as long as you keep your diet in place. I suggest asking /fit/ if you really need a routine, but as long as you are consistent with going to the gym, you will be better off than the majority of people.
>>
>>83524037
Yes, they've inspired me to hit the gym at some unspecified point in the future.
>>
>>83528243
>but as long as you are consistent with going to the gym, you will be better off than the majority of people.
>different anon

I am banking on this. My diet isn't garbage though, but I still entertain a few vices.
Before I started, the only part of "diet and exercise" that I was missing was the exercise.

My only problem is that it feels embarrassing to start from the bottom with weights. But I guess I deserve that.
>>
It was the opposite for me familia
>>
File: those_pythons_are_sick.webm (1 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
those_pythons_are_sick.webm
1 MB, 800x450
Yes
>>
>>83524037
Yes. Now I just need to inspire myself to actually start working out.
>>
File: gif.gif (2 MB, 245x356) Image search: [Google]
gif.gif
2 MB, 245x356
>>83529964
How does one achieve Capmode?
>>
The movies, yeah. Been lifting for about a year now. I'm not exactly Chris Hemsworth, but folks tell me I look good and I feel better. Still kinda chubby, but I'm not fat. Goes well with the muscle that I have.
>>
No

But Free! has
>>
>>83524037
Yeah...Ryan from Gold Digger was my inspiration.
>>
>>83530249
Just remembered, I even got a photo posted in the letters section of one issue.
>>
>>83530085
Juice
>>
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225 KB, 1000x1000
>>83524037
Nah, Arnold movies took care of that.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.