[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>crime-rate through the roof >hordes of psychopathic criminals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: gotham city.jpg (351 KB, 3360x2100) Image search: [Google]
gotham city.jpg
351 KB, 3360x2100
>crime-rate through the roof
>hordes of psychopathic criminals
>masked vigilante that only attracts more psychopathic criminals
>"high security" asylum on the edge of town that is easier to break out of than a wet paper bag
>gloomy, gothic architecture everywhere
>said architecture gets destroyed at least once every decade, only to be rebuild even dirtier and gloomier than before

Why would anyone ever willing live in Gotham? Are all the citizens just trapped there by Batman who won't let them leave so he has a city to "protect"? Why is it okay for villains like the Joker to kill hundreds or even thousands of people year after year, but someone suggests killing the Joker when he's captured and everyone's like "woah there slow down buddy, we don't even have enough evidence to lock him up, let's just stick him in this low-security manor on the edge of town"?
>>
>>83523930
people live in Detroit and Afghanistan, dumbass
>>
>>83523930
At least it's not hub city
>>
>>83523930
Many dont have the luxury of up and leaving. They have jobs, family, and financial limitations. Also Id rather live in Gotham than Metropolis for one thing. Local crime may be low, but every other week some world ending threat wants a dick measuring contest with Superman. That and its more expensive
>>
>>83523930
Gotham is a demon city with a will of its own.
>>
>>83524616
>>
>>83523930
I think I can forgive the people that live in Gotham City. I can't forgive the people that live in Tornado Alley, however.
>>
>>83525187
I like in KS and tornadoes aren't that has big of threats as people think. There was one big that hit Joplin Missouri which was a deviating one, but that's very rare.
>>
File: 799596567737535757.png (1 MB, 770x954) Image search: [Google]
799596567737535757.png
1 MB, 770x954
>>83524973
>Many dont have the luxury of up and leaving. They have jobs, family, and financial limitations.

This part of long Halloween did bother me. I mean sure, MR. BILLIONAIRE BRUCE WAYNE I'm sure you wouldn't be tempted to just grab a full handfuls to help with the power bill or something.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.