[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman Beyond
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Terry_profile.png (103 KB, 339x251) Image search: [Google]
Terry_profile.png
103 KB, 339x251
I miss him ;_;

Apart from the shit costume design, what can we expect from Batman Beyond now that it's getting REBIRTH'D?
>>
>>83522160
Anon, have you been reading the Batman Beyond comics since Tim took up the mantle?

If not, you may want to go read those, I'm not kidding, these are spoilers.

Terry is alive, he's Rewire, he's back in his timeline with Tim.
>>
>>83522681
I only read all of the stuff until Future's End then lost interest when Tim took over and stopped. Figured Rebirth would fix all of that but I guess I'll go back and read that stuff!
>>
>>83522826
Rebirth will probably fix that stuff, every other Rebirth title has been an almost complete return to form following the 52You or whatever thing they tried.
>>
>>83522160
>REBIRTH'D
Rebooting Batman Beyond? If that is happening, I will never care, because the original exists.
>>
>>83522928
Well if it's rebirth, then it's going to go back to how it was in the original series.
>>
Is the Phantom canon through Beyond's book? Because I know she was in Beyond 2.0, but she was only canon to the animated series.
>>
>>83525863
Phantasm?
>>
So what will happen with Tim? Is he going to die so Terry can take over again?

And also, what the fuck happened with Tim in this timeline?
>>
>>83527789
Character from the Batman TAS movie Mask of the Phantasm

She was Bruce Wayne's love he once met while he was visiting his parents grave named Andrea Beaumont. They fell in love and he started to forget about being Batman for a while, which caused him to get into a moral debate with himself about whether it's right for him to stop and live a normal life. He makes his decision and is about to propose to her, however it turned out her father owed money to the mafia and both of them had to get out of down before they offed him so she left abruptly before he could. Things started to settle down for Batman again when a new vigilante showed up in Gotham named the Phantasm. This person claimed to be a spirit of the innocent of Gotham and had no issue killing people. Batman has to solve who this new vigilante is, only to find that the Phantasm is Andrea. It turns out the mafia found her and killed her father, so embarked on a crusade to rid the Earth of crime. The movie kinda starts with Andrea trying to convince Bruce to drop the whole Batman thing to live a happy life with her, but he can't because he's too far off the deep end. It ends with Bruce telling Andrea to drop the whole Phantasm thing and live happily ever after with him, but she can't because this time she's too off the deep end and leaves him forever.

>TFW your OTP doesn't even exist in the main universe.
>>
>>83527789
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE0nmQGO4Hk
>>
>>83522160
>shit costume design
Go fuck yourself with a rusty key saw.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.