[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one's better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6
File: Untitled.jpg (36 KB, 460x415) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
36 KB, 460x415
Which one's better?
>>
Kahaani
>>
You posted the same girl next to each other, what gives?
>>
Connie.

Because feet.
>>
>>83520869
Khanny, not Connie.
>>
The one that plays violin.
>>
Minh
>>
>>83520692
Left
>>
The one with the fat male best friend.
>>
>>83521358
So Steven's Connie? Because Bobby's Connie is his gf.
>>
File: 1452056985401.png (194 KB, 595x432) Image search: [Google]
1452056985401.png
194 KB, 595x432
>>83521394
>mother fucking implying
>>
>>83521623
We all know Peridot is endgame.
>>
The one on the left hands down.
>>
>>83521649
HOLY FUCK PERIVEN FAGS SHOULD GO DIE
>>
Asian Connie because's she has more funny moments then India Connie.
>>
>>83520692
Left one. Cause Right one only likes Steven cause of the supernatural powers/company he keeps rather than liking him for who he is with all his faults.
>>
File: conephen.png (971 KB, 1257x963) Image search: [Google]
conephen.png
971 KB, 1257x963
>>83521623
Hey nice picture, I have one just like it.
>>
>>83521747
looks like you dont watch the show
>>
>smart brown grill paired with wacky fat boy

So is this Fructoses fetish?
>>
>>83521705
India is part of Asia just like Europe.
>>
>>83521754
what the flying fuck
>>
>>83522588

Her names Carmen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwRMmSbHqEE

Another smart brown grill with overbearing parents who fell in love with a wacky fat white kid.
>>
>>83521698
All SU fags should die.
>>
File: 1427592158409.png (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1427592158409.png
55 KB, 500x500
>>83520737
>>83521109
>>83521249
>>83521259
>>83521300
>>83521674
>>83521705
>>83521747
>>
>>83521623
Speaking of motherfucking...how bout Mrs Soup and Mrs. Mashedpotatoes at the same time?
>>
>>83522994
Connie Maheswaran plays the violin, anon.
>>
>kahn Jr.
>knows her place
>justifiably embarrassed by bobby at times

>connie
>will gradually usurp steven as the main character as the series progresses
>doesn't even bat and an eye at steven's feminine personality, even when she takes on the masculine role
>>
>>83520692
The one on the left
>>
>>83520692
The one who deserves a good man like Chang wassonasong
>>
>>83520692
KotH Connie never really got to do much on the show after they broke her up with Bobby. It's kind of sad.
>>
>>83520692
The one that can poo in the loo
>>
The right, obviously.

King of a Hill's art style looks so fucking ugly. The show itself isn't that much better.
>>
>>83520692
whoever's wearing less at any given time
>>
>>83523242
>take over the show
>hasn't even been around for a bunch of episodes

And Steven is not more feminine than Connie. What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>83523016
YES
I NEED THIS
I NEED LEWDS OF THIS
>>
File: .animated2.gif (125 KB, 220x112) Image search: [Google]
.animated2.gif
125 KB, 220x112
>>83523532
>>
>>83524066
>implying stevonnie won't become a major character later

And steven's a fag. I know his personality may resonate within you too much for you to be able to tell, but he's the most feminine cartoon protagonist since strawberry shortcake or barbie
>>
>>83524241
it's hard to think of a more masculine main character than barbie. all that hair and fashion, all those cars and high-paying jobs.. all that confidence and.. height
>>
>>83524241
>being this buttbothered by boys who aren't masculine enough in superficial ways that don't matter
men, always their own worst enemy.
>>
>>83524241
Are you really this delusional or are you just memeing?
>>
>>83520692
Ignoring that fact that Connie is Indian because of forced diversity from Sugar's mega-full circle progessionist beliefs, Connie as a character is fucking boring and she's latched herself onto Steven for the selfish purpose of making her life more interesting and not bringing anything to the table. I guess that changed when she began training but SU blows
>>
>>83526532
you're pretty confused dude
she's indian because they wanted to make fun of indians, not praise them. theyre overprotective to the point of being abusive, and while their kids are successful, it comes at the expense of the warm loving family feel the rest of us civilized people get. there's verisimilitude galore there. nobody but a shut-in Gohan of a girl is going to fall for Steven.
her latching to steven is great for SEVERAL reasons, i don't know where you're even getting selfish. selfish is 'don't need no man'

now that whole thing where she's training to be a total badass while steven remains a joke, THAT is the forced progressive liberal bullshit. fortunately it's also cool, so we'll forgive it. but this show needs at least one man who isnt a joke or it's gonna go down in history as the most man-hating thing ever made.
>>
>>83523057
So does Khannie Superphone
>>
>>83526532
>forced diversity.

What is natural diversity to you? I fucking hate Connie, but I don't see the problem with her being Indian.
>>
>>83526751
i think he's just meming. i dont really get where it's even coming from but i've started seeing it lately.. i think maybe all the rabid anti-racism shit shoved in our faces has just caused a few people to snap
>>
I was expecting a lot of lewd drawings. This thread is a massive disappoint.
>>
>>83526694
It's like you don't even realize that endgame is pacifist Steven and warrior Connie and fusion Stevonnie.
>>
the Laotian ones.
because Japanese will betray America, they always do
>>
>>83526894
oh i'm not saying it won't work, i'm just saying it's kinda fucked up that they had the cliche schoolgirl becoming the mighty warrior protecting her wimpy little man. that anon is mad for the wrong reasons but he still should be a little mad.
in my day the sailor senshi were a lot stronger than tuxedo kamen and none of us cared. he was still cool. he wasnt a damn joke, he was a strategically-used ninja that stayed behind til needed.
if steven becomes cooler there will be no problem

except the show's funny because he's such a little dork, so they shouldnt change that

except he's voiced by a real boy, so at SOME point that fucker needs to go through puberty or i'm calling child protection and checking his water for chemical castration residue
>>
>>83522723
turns out repressed chicks dig dudes who can make them laugh.
>>
>>83526986
Have we been watching the same show? Steven protects literally everyone. The whole world would be dead if not for him. Connie's just there to add some offensive skills to Stevonnie while Steven maxes his defense and charisma stats.
>>
>>83527718
yeah i'm hoping they keep developing him. I imagine him ending up like a standard beefy tank guy in an RPG, all full of tricks and whatnot.. kinda like i imagined wilykat ending up
>>
>>83526694
Steven's not meant to be a joke. The show believes in that kid 110% percent, he's just making you uncomfortable with his powers of sensitivity.

That's one point the show is making. Males can be outside the mold but still have value.
>>
>>83527718
>The whole world would be dead if not for him
And Steven would be dead without the big (and little) strong women doing all of the fighting and allowing him to be a talky wuss. What happens when they aren't able to defend him? He gets black eyes.

I hope Steven vs. Amethyst or something forces him to man up a bit. He can still be pacifistic and solving situations with no fights, but he needs to be self reliant when he doesn't have the CGs or Connie to fight the fights.
Also, maybe he can look cool for once.
>>
>>83526727
That's the joke.
>>
>>83528582
>talky wuss
The problem isn't with Steven as much as it is your expectations. You want Dragonball Z but you're watching a magical girl show. Steven's very effective at what he does and if he did everything great and didn't need help from anyone people would be calling him a Mary Sue. Not even the CGs can solo most threats unless they're singing a song while doing it.
>>
>>83526986
>so at SOME point that fucker needs to go through puberty
Voice actor's 18. Steven's safe from ever having to grow up, unfortunately.
>>
The one from the good show
>>
>>83529021
Sailor Moon isn't Dragon Ball Z is it? Card Captor Sakura wasn't Dragon Ball Z was it? I don't need no flying super punch bullshit. I just want Steven to show that he has some degree of ability on his own that doesn't consist of running away/cowering behind his shield and hoping either he gets bailed out or his foe sabotages themselves. Something to make him look cool for once instead of being the cute team mascot.

Steven doesn't need to be Goku. I'm not asking for him to take down Yellow Diamond or whole armies. It would just be nice if he didn't come off so damn dependent on people fighting for him when he's not a commander (yet). I mean if goddamn Sadie and Connie can have badass moments, why not the title character who is the son of a rebellion leader who constantly got her hands dirty?

>Mary Sue.
I mean people who unironically use that term would call him one now when he's always able to find solutions to problems either through his peaceful ways working out or status as a half-human gem abomination spontaneously giving the right powers for the situation.
>>
>>83526994
its a lame cliche and boarders and wishful fulfillment fantasies that nerds get about foreign women loving them
>>
>>83531141
I think your problem is that you confuse empathy for weakness and violence for strength.
Steven is immensely powerful and charismatic for a fucking 14yo so he hardly needs to attack. But he's also only got defensive and support powers, which make it hard for him to attack.
Best he has is a shield throw and he is no Steve Rogers.
But he is obviously the leader the Gems need to hold them together as a force and the backbone of any defensive measure with his healing and shield.
Also he can make a plant army to destroy his enemies when you give him time.
I fail to see how he even needs to punch things himself.
He already fulfills classic masculine roles here. Leading from the front, defending the weak and gathering warriors to his cause. If he wasn't so damn nice he could be a conqueror.
But you ignore that because he is not a brute punching people in the face.
And then you complain when they give him a GF that fucking completes him.
She's caution to his confidence, knowledge to his intuition, cunning to his trust.
And your problem is that she swings the sword?
I fail to see how that is a bad thing. Otherwise Connie would be very useless and just stand around.
As is they make a good combo.
>>
>>83533579
That's not so strange, actually. On a biological level your DNA is just more desirable.
It's genetically hardwired into humans to be attracted to genes that can strengthen the gene pool.
Of course other factors come into play, but the incentive is there.
>>
>>83528582
Nah. Diplomancy is the hax build. Putting points into offense is for scrubs.
>>
>>83526694
>she's indian because they wanted to make fun of indians, not praise them

no dumbass she's indian because steven sugar's irl fiancee is indian.
>>
>>83521649
Bullshit.
>>
>>83521747
>you don't need magic to be with me
It's as if you don't watch the show.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.