[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So for those who are Kyle A. Carrozza fans, was anyone disappointed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
So for those who are Kyle A. Carrozza fans, was anyone disappointed in this from the way it was presented and more like cash-in grab thing?
>>
File: 1449807834140.png (44 KB, 356x178) Image search: [Google]
1449807834140.png
44 KB, 356x178
>>83517423

>They didn't turn this into a series that would have probably been enjoyable.
>>
>>83517423
It wasn't a "cash grab", but CN did force the episodes to be 3 minutes long.

The team is working on longer episodes though.
>>
>>83517423
Since I know nothing of the man outside of a huge Deviantart page and rumors of his having a bit of history in the animation world,

So what's with this guy anyway? Why has he just not been able to catch a break?
>>
>>83519909
Most people in the animation industry never get to have their own thing. Since he did get to direct Moobeard AND make this, it's already an exception. He co-created and co-wrote Frograccoonstrawberry, and that shit eill be remembered for years, even though it wasn't a cartoon on television.
>>
>>83517423
literally who?
>>
>>83519909
>Why has he just not been able to catch a break?

not a satanist probably
>>
>>83519909
He works in Cartoon Network and has his own show. Maybe it's not ideal, but he's gotten a lot more breaks than most of us ever will.
>>
>>83517423
welcome to the dark era.
>>
I want to fuck grey delises voice
>>
>>83519885
Why? Explain?
>>
>>83520496
>>>/tv/
>>>/x/
>>
>>83519909
He drew these characters in 1995 as a teenage weeb. This was basically the best he could possibly expect.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.