[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi /co/. I recently got into reading comic books and was hoping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: it's Maria, from phantomland.jpg (464 KB, 560x816) Image search: [Google]
it's Maria, from phantomland.jpg
464 KB, 560x816
hi /co/. I recently got into reading comic books and was hoping you can help me pick what to buy. I picked up gwenpool on a whim and enjoyed it.

What should I get if I want to read about the green lanterns and iron man?

Are there any other titles you can recommend (they don't have to be about superheroes) that you would call seminal to the medium?

I know I'm asking a lot, I just feel a bit overwhelmed with the selection at my local store.
>>
>>83517025
>I picked up gwenpool on a whim and enjoyed it
this is not a place for you. We don't like your Kind here.
>>
>>83517025
emerald twilight is a must for GL

also read some vertigo comics(its a DC imprint)
sandman, swamp thing,hellblazer etc etc
>>
Geoff Johns writes the best Green Lantern. Check out the storytime that's up with Green Lantern and Green Arrow for a taste of old GL if you want it, shit's good.

I got no idea about Iron Man sorry.

what kinda stuff you want? comics are a huge medium
>>
File: 5c77c05961F6c.jpg (252 KB, 520x735) Image search: [Google]
5c77c05961F6c.jpg
252 KB, 520x735
>>83517025
Haha, other people here who read Phantonland?

Itts kind of funny that it would be impossible to discuss it here because it looks so much like /a/, even if it is done by a french girl.

Ok, if you want GOOD books to read, I recomend Sandman by Gaiman, Hellboy by Mignola and all its spin offs too. You can even check the Mignolaverse storytume on the catalog.
>>
File: Comic-Books.jpg (573 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
Comic-Books.jpg
573 KB, 1600x1064
>>83517025
Don't buy anything. Go to the library and read books for free. Then form opinions based on what you've read to decide on other books. Check out:
Sandman
Asterix
Tintin
Bone
Watchmen
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.