[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Underrated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: PZPTH_Poster.jpg (786 KB, 1280x1819) Image search: [Google]
PZPTH_Poster.jpg
786 KB, 1280x1819
Underrated
>>
>>83511932
It throws too much at you too quick without explaining anything. A decent first episode would've done wonders.

Like, I wasn't even sure for the first few episodes if they knew Cal and Rippen in real life. Then there's muddled character motivations. sometimes they treat Rippen like an inconvenience, or a misunderstood bully, but then you have an episode where he literally gloats about killing a child.

It had a decent idea, and I liked the art style, but all the scripts felt like a first draft.
>>
It's a pretty alright show
>>
>>83511932
truly the best
>>
Disney XD - Where cartoon go to DIE
>>
>>83511932
No it isn't. It has an amazing premise, and a great art style, but the reveal of their transformation in each new world and Larry are the only decent things about the show. It somehow takes all the potential and manages to be incredibly, amazingly, bland. I even like the MC in general, but he doesn't even deliver on his whole 'being the hero isn't about beating people up, that's Sashi's job' thing very often. Except like that one episode (the first one?) where he defeats the villain by rocking out.

Rare moments of greatness: Sashi episodes. The two clown town ones, and the Top Gun Dragon Academy one where she couldn't deal with how hard her cloaca ached for the MC's rival.

Larry: Anything and everything he does.
>>
i guess it actually is underrated if we have fuckin loud house threads going 24/7 but nothing for this.

but that doesn't make it a good show.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.