[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Characters that have unintended similarities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
I was playing metal gear solid v earlier and for some reason I was thinking about the similarities between his look and hellboy's. I mean they both have the one big red hand. They both have one eye. They both have a horn or horns that grow bigger the more demonic/violent they act. I just like the coincidences. Can you think of any more or any characters that are similar that weren't intended to be /co/
>>
>>83511324
>>
File: 1463223479020.jpg (70 KB, 625x637) Image search: [Google]
1463223479020.jpg
70 KB, 625x637
>>83511324
>They both have one eye.

I have always remembered Hellboy having both eyes
>>
>>83513629
nigga, HB gave one eye to baba yaga
>>
>>83511324
Why he has a horn?
>>
>>83515474
Shrapnel from a heli crash.
>>
>>83513940
When did that happen?
>>
>>83513629
He gave it to baba yaga in the storm and the fury before he died. he's had one eye for a couple years now
>>
>>83515919
They seriously couldn't just shave that shit down like any normal human being would?
>>
>>83516422
the storm and the fury
>>
>>83516517
it's supposed to symbolize him "becoming a demon" in game it gets bigger and looks more evil if you do more evil things
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.