[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Still think he's not going to be a GOAT Joker?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 13285407.jpg (147 KB, 1080x834) Image search: [Google]
13285407.jpg
147 KB, 1080x834
Still think he's not going to be a GOAT Joker?
>>
Yes.
>>
fucking who?
>>
>>83508985
half of these are him imitating famous comic panels. You use the same image of him twice. I still think he'll be good, but your picture contributes nothing
>>
>>83508985
Hating the Joker is cool on /co/ so don't expect them to say that he is good unless he is voiced by Meme Hamil
>>
>>83509023
I didn't make it, bro
>>
>>83508985
You should update it. He has a way better picture now.
>>
>>83508985

Not really. I don't think anyone will ever get it right in live action.
>>
>>83508985
Yeah.
Honestly, it's just the costume choice. Leto will probably be okay as the Joker.
>>
>>83509048
Is that the classic Joker suit?
>>
>>83509055
There are so many fucking interpretations of the Joker in the comics that you can do any interpretation and it'll be valid.

So shut up.
>>
So who are they gonna pick to play the other two Jokers?
>>
>>83509048
>>83509070
That's a shop of Harley's Joker with Leto's face on top.
>>
>>83509085
This, Joker changes his personality at least 5 times each decade. There is no "CORRECT" Joker, rebirth is there to prove that
>>
>>83508985
>comparing him to Snyder Joker
Well done, you just ruined your argument.
>>
>>83509033
>voice actor with nigh universally acclaimed performance
>lol meme

Please to be getting the fuck out.
>>
>>83509085
>>83509138
You could argue the important thing is to keep the spirit of the character. Nolan did a great job we have to see if Ayer can do it or he will fail.
But even if Cholo joker fails, characters like cap aussie, deadshot and rick flag are going to be excellent(Ayer is amazing with characters like that for example on street kings or end of watch)
>>
>>83508985
Which one of the three is he?
>>
>>83510214
>actor only known for two meme roles like the Joker VA and Luke Skywalker
>not a meme
>>
>>83509138
Morrison's run already proved that
>>
>>83511601
>still uses meme as a complaint/insult
>not a faggot
>>
File: Lex Luthor, Joker Style.png (265 KB, 589x464) Image search: [Google]
Lex Luthor, Joker Style.png
265 KB, 589x464
>>83508985
Wow, really makes you think...
>>
>>83509138
>things people who don't read comics say

The joker has only drastically changed interpretations a handful of time over the course of his history. This
>literally every interpretation is valid
is just a meme
>>
>>83508985
nah
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.