[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he OK with being a guest star on Arrow but opposed to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: arrow_142717.jpg (32 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
arrow_142717.jpg
32 KB, 600x300
Why is he OK with being a guest star on Arrow but opposed to doing a musical. That shit would have been fun

http://www.mtv.com/news/2888725/stephen-amell-no-musical-flash-supergirl/
>>
He's doing it to protest child labor overseas.
>>
>>83507171

he can't make good career decisions.

JUST.
>>
>>83507171
He probably has a shitty voice.
>>
A musical episode sounds fun. He wouldn't have to sing either. He can be the one guy against the singing.
>>
Anon, do you really want to hear Felicity sing, like, three goddamn love songs about Oliver and one about her father?
>>
>>83507650
Nope. Thats why I really just want Arrow out of crossovers moving forward.
>>
>>83507171
Tiny penis?
>>
Amell is such a pathetic loser. He acts like he has all this power of the show, but he can't even get an episode focusing on his character any more
>>
>>83507171
>Music episode
>Ollie notices everyone cannot speak, only sing
>Ollie doesn't speak for the entire episode to save face

C'mon, Steve. You lost the rights to gritty when you nuked a town and nothing come of it.
>>
He should sing.

Considering that high-pitched voice he kept on as Casey Jones.
>>
>>83507573
>>83507598
It could literally copy the tons of Brave and the Bold and just have the Batman pastiche not sing like Batman refused to.
>>
>>83508312
Why would you focus on a side character?
>>
They could take music meister and introduce him into the "real world" which would be amusing

He would be the person immune to him and fighting to take him down

They could do some shit where the control/power transfers by sound too, so he randomly gets flash who runs to his group spreads it to him, then to diggle and his bullshit, and then everyone.

supergirl hears that shit from far away and spreads it wide
>>
>>83507171
Fuck off, musical episodes are shit.

go watch buffy if you want that shit
>>
>>83508561
I'm sorry your career is circling the drain, Stephen.
>>
>>83507598
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F94UpRngbms
>>
>>83507607
But doesn't the guy who's against the singing always wind up singing the biggest and craziest song in the finale?
>>
>>83507171
I hope they make a musical crossover and leave Arrow out of it then
>>
>>83508799
He's kinda bad, but that could be part of the joke.
>>
>>83509084
No, the show cuts to black the moment he prepares to belt out.

Though "Arrow" is the most expendable part of a musical crossover. Only Barrowman is a noted singer among the current cast members, and nobody likes Malcolm anymore.
>>
>not having him be the grumpy guy not singing/joining in

c'mon that's like the classic trope i think

or fuck it just do a Flash/Supergirl Musical Crossover
>>
I wonder how many "Glee" jokes we'd get considering both Grant Gustin and Melissa Benoist were major characters in that.
>>
>>83509861
Roy, Thea and Felicity can sing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CJt-TIS6WU
>>
Would he even really have a choice? He's not in charge of Arrow. On the slim chance that they actually do a musical, wouldn't they just be like "Steve, do your job."
>>
File: supergirl smile.png (381 KB, 800x749) Image search: [Google]
supergirl smile.png
381 KB, 800x749
>>83509875
>or fuck it just do a Flash/Supergirl Musical Crossover

I'd rather have this.
>>
Can't wait for the musical episode of Defenders.
>>
File: NoMickNo.jpg (125 KB, 1459x630) Image search: [Google]
NoMickNo.jpg
125 KB, 1459x630
Mick is dead.
>>
>>83512938
Cripple Mick?
>>
But seriously, when's the last time Ollie shot three arrows in an episode, much less at the same time?
>>
>>83507171
Maybe he rather just rehearse dancing in coreography rather than doing coreo+sing+picking people up that hate his guts and have to smile through it.
>>
>>83509918
Probably not that many since that show has become dated faster than anything I've seen on television. Joe was in Rent though so I'd love to hear his song.
>>
>>83513148
He sang in Welcome to Earth-2.
>>
>>83513016
Punished Mick?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.