[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write thread: Sunday edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: write.png (514 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
write.png
514 KB, 630x630
Answer all questions if you can.

About your work:
>Is your work a cartoon or a comic?
>Can you sum up your work in a few lines?
>Can you provide a link to your work?
>When do you expect having finished your work?
>What are the main flaws in your work, according to you?
>Do you spend more time writing plotlines or worldbuilding?
>What have you done for your work this week?

About the work above you:
>What do you think of the work posted just above your own?
>Would you read/watch it if it was in the market?
>What you liked the most and what you liked the least in that work?
>If YOU were the author of that work what would you change?

About this thread:
>Which work among all those posted in this thread (EXCEPT YOUR OWN!) is your favorite?
>Are there any questions you would like to add or remove for the next thread?
>>
Better question:
>What do you listen to while writing?
>>
>Can your MC and two two other favourite characters defeat this gauntlet? They get an hour prep unless stated otherwise.
- Round 1: Tracer, Widowmaker, Gideon and Grux working together.
- Round 2: Genos and Skitter
- Round 3: CW Flash
- Round 4: Black Panther
>What is your favourite weapon in your world?

>Do you have any team-up attacks, ultimates or combo's that your heroes use?

Mainly for cape worldbuilding..
>>
Uhm neither. Probably a webserial.
It's about the Second Rennesaince of the Superhero community on an alternate Earth, and follows Desmond Wintergrief, who inherits lots of magic stuff but doesn't have magic genes. So he becomes a master of runes and alchemy/potions, gets a dragon, mixes it with technology and can best be described as a ''Metal Gear Witcher''. Then there's Quantum, the smartest guy in the room, who's my Reed Richards-analogue rocking a way more advanced then Iron Man Iron Man suit, and Wraith who is a Danny Phantom/Nightwing mix who lead the Valiant, a group of teen heroes. It's going to be in loads of saga's which all have arcs. The Origin Saga so far is the longest, because it makes the people who they are. It's basically Act I of the entire story.
not yet
probs never. maybe just start at one point and see how far i come. i have so much notes i need to digitalize, and also lost so many ideas that i didnt save properly.
may seems a bit mary sue-ish
both!
converted to OneNote, which I used on my previous PC that I lost. and had also loads of my work. I'm bout halfway through.
>>
>>83505306
>>83505428

>Can your MC and two two other favourite characters defeat this gauntlet? They get an hour prep unless stated otherwise.
-Round 1: Okay, probably. Grux's physique and the trickery of Tracer and Gideon could be a problem. Quantum would be in his suit which rocks quite powerful Ion Repulsors and has a 360degree-vision helmet with alerts so it's hard to get jumped. Pendragon would work in the shadows and probably take care of Widowmaker quickly, while Wraith kicks the shit out of Grux because he can turn intangible so just tank hits and pull out his organs. It's.. a bit gruesome but he could.
-Round 2: Quantum vs Genos would be interesting. I honestly believe Quantum's suit is more advanced but Genos may have more firepower. Probably does. Wraith and Pendragon could deal with Skitter, going full bloodlust because of dem goddamn bugs. Pendragon could even remotely control his dragon as soon as Wraith knew where she was, and just flush him out.
-Round 3: CW Flash - Hour prep? Well Pendragon could just create a runecircle on a big scale that slows time immensely and they could trap him there. So yeah. If I had to fight Comics Flash I would respectively say ''no. they cant beat him.''
-Round 4: Black Panther. I assume comics? I assume on his own? Would be a tough fight. Vibranium can't be phased through either. They could win but I think it's 50/50.
>>
File: Cage_couv_ombres2.jpg (1 MB, 2480x3507) Image search: [Google]
Cage_couv_ombres2.jpg
1 MB, 2480x3507
>>83504355
A sci-fi cartoon called "The way back home". The original title is "On rentre!", which translates litterally as "Let's reenter!"
Two average children, a brother and a sister, are abducted by aliens and taken away from Earth. They must spend the whole series trying to cross the Milky way in order to come back home.
No translators, no guides, no maps, no powers. Adventure, real adventure, is finally back.
All I have translated into English can be read here:
http://pastebin.com/p3vp7Hcv
Most of it will be done by this summer, if all goes well. It will probably take longer to finish everything for good.
0 written dialogs. Characters not enough reasearched. Low draw skills.
Wasted three monthes learning about about geology, plant types, navigation and all kind of useless information for the sake of worldbuilding. Thankfully I am catching up the delay now.
Done the first step towards author rights: securing anteriority of my work. Full rights are expensive so I'll wait to have finished all to register them.

Seems well developped. Too bad there is no link to read it.
No because superheros are not my thing.
No idea since there is not much to read.
Same reason.

>Which work among all those posted in this thread (EXCEPT YOUR OWN!) is your favorite?
Not enough works posted to answer.
>Are there any questions you would like to add or remove for the next thread?
No
>>
little bit of both since the main part is a cartoon but some backstory and extra things are comics
sure, multiverse police goes to different universes and planets to stop the big bads for taking over those places, and also help random civilians and stuff
thats the cartoon part, its very action heavy
now the comic part takes places on 3 different times, pre-great war, during the war, and the last one is just what happened before the show
the first two are just to explain how the conqueror/supreme leader got on power and the creation of most of the tech they have and the multiverse portals
nice try shill
honestly, never, there is just so much to explain on the comic
the cartoon o the other hand, i just need a artist and some people to help with the voices and stuff, so i guess 2 years from now
all the bullshit cameos i make, probably will get sued
also some characters dont get that much of the spotlight and i tend to focus really hard on the MC when she is part of a group
4chan waifu pandering
considering i need both, both, but i have a little bit more of worldbuilding
literally nothing, i was busy doing another story

its nice, i like frenchfaga non and u want to see that thing and shitpost about it here
yeah, sure
eh, no idea, actually
hard question, it sounds good the way it is
>>
>>83505306
>>83507229
>Round 1
easily, the mc(karina) and her second in comand(rain(i know stupid name) are basically a upgraded tracer, with more training(debatable since quantum), weapons, armour and karina has a nice metal arm with some things inside
so the overwaifus are easy to take on
now gideon and grux, the very first ep is karina taking down a grux like creature by her own, so that one is easy, gideon sound kind of tricky but bruce(weapons guy and protector on the team) can take him down
>Round 2 Genos and Skitter(opm and worm right?)
genos job is well, to job, but once again bruce and his semi op armor can take him
skitter, well, im honest, their ability to open portals is really op ad im trying to nerf it, but basically it comes down to
*telephorts behind her* *nothin personnel kid*
>Round 3
gives some trouble, but since they have preptime they are able to take him down, it doesnt help he is kind of dumb sometimes
>Round 4 which panther movie or comic?
if movie he isnt that much of a problem, but comic one will give them more trouble like the other anon said 50/50
still their ability to open portals is really op, since they could just open a portal inside his body
but BP held his own against SS

>>What is your favorite weapon in your world?
are portals a weapon? i dont try to use them that much
but i will have to go with the semi lightsabers, not really LS, but they kind of work like them, since its only the handle and then a shiny sword/dagger/other thing comes out of it
i like them mostly because the different forms they can take
>Do you have any team-up attacks, ultimates or combo's that your heroes use?
not really a team up, but on 2 occasions karina and rain enter and exit portals while slashing the bad guy all around

now the last 2 questions on the op
1.- the webserial one, it strikes me like my kind of thing
2.- more keit ai
>>
bump for critique and opinions
>>
>>83505428
What do you mean by a "webserial"? What medium is it going to be in?
>>
>>83511857
Like Worm. I'll probably post it online with a Patreon in the hope of ever publishing it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.