[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what are /co/'s thoughts on this? How does /co/ feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Avengers_Rage_of_Ultron_Vol_1_1.jpg (136 KB, 801x1200) Image search: [Google]
Avengers_Rage_of_Ultron_Vol_1_1.jpg
136 KB, 801x1200
So what are /co/'s thoughts on this? How does /co/ feel about Pym and his family tree in general?
>>
Weird how Remender decided to write his best capeshit as his final Marvel story. Dude wtf.
>>
>>83504100
Not final, just hiatus, he'll be back
>>
>>83504096
/co/ loves it.
>>83506072
Of course, when pockets become empty.
>>
>>83506102
Well, that's for sure but Idk if thats even happening given that black science and deadly class are selling fairly well. I think he'll be back even before, give it 3-4 years
>>83504096
I'm expecting a "Ultron manipulates pym and genuinely becomes a bad guy" more than he just taking over
>>
>>83506229
Ultron gains loves so its probably will be about how to gain everyone's respect as Ultron was a genocidal robot.

Which will be undone in 2 or 3 volume for status quo
>>
>>83504096
pymfag here and it's one of the best things to happen to Pym. He got some actual growth that is really going to change him. This can only be a good thing as long as Bendis stays away
>>
All hail Pymtron !
>>
>>83504096
Its pretty generally loved. And for good reason, its awesome.

Fantastic classic Ultron story, that actually does something with the character. Age of Ultron wishes it was half as good.

And that big final fight between Ultron and Vision is badass. I swear Remender is the only writer I see that actually writes out fights between characters, not just 5 pages of bubbles with one punch.
>>
>>83506619
I really loved that Starfox was in there, brought back Gauntlet nostalgia from when I was a kid, and even better was watching Beast as an Avenger again! Goddamn the comics back then were so much better.
>>
>>83506803
But thats what always happens, a character gets popular, so they give it to Bendis, and then he completely changes them, their backstory, their entire character, and makes that the most well known version of said character, while droves of /co/ approach the edge of suicide.
>>
>>83504096
I like that he gave up on AIs

Takes a big man (no pun intended) to realise that his life's work was a waste of time and that synths need a murderin'
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.