[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
literally /co/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: autism.jpg (102 KB, 1063x723) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
102 KB, 1063x723
>you're over 40 and you're angry because of a fictional character in a fictional universe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXJJ_njLddk
>>
File: 1429977085326.png (501 KB, 660x536) Image search: [Google]
1429977085326.png
501 KB, 660x536
>>83499709
I don't know what's sadder:

That their are autist that are autistic enough to think that recording themselves being angry over a comic book is a worthwhile activity or that their are people actually willing to watch said autist get angry over a comic book

The apocalypse can't come soon enough
>>
>>83499826
>there*
>>
Okay, I'm not a big fan of Hydra Cap, but seriously this guy is a fucking retard.
>>
Shit I thought that was Shia
>>
File: nodding.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
nodding.gif
2 MB, 235x240
Is anyone else fucking ecstatic watching Marvel get shit on for HYDRACap?

Whether you like the twist or not, this is some gorgeous schadenfreude. They've expended all this effort to get SJWs to be Marvel readers. Well, now they are, and like clockwork, the minute Marvel does something that pisses them off it's internet rage and social media death threats. Marvel sowed the wind and now they're reaping the whirlwind. I love it.
>>
>>83499709
I thought this was Devin Fagarci
>>
>>83501065

it's going to like a 4th printing, they don't care while the money piles up
>>
I'm enjoying all the butthurt.
>>
It's okay to be a nazi. We need more nazis.

But I don't understand the butthurt. It's capeshit. Nothing ever matters in capeshit. No matter how big the "change" it always amounts to nothing.

Reading capeshit is a completely futile and masochistic.
>>
>>83499709
While some comic book characters were created in response to real-world events, it's retarded to relate entertainment (fiction produced by a for-profit industry) so closely to your belief system.
>>
>>83499709
>you're
Why are you assuming that's me?
>>
>>83501269
So... buying comic so you can get triggered by RAPING OF MY CHILDHOOD? Are people really that stupid?
>>
>>83499709
But I'm only 35.
>>
>>83502072
What a time to be a pirate.
>>
>Marvel fucks up a character
>DUDE IT'S A FICTIONAL CHARACTER LMAO
>DC fucks up a character
>NOT MUH JESTER HARLEY NOT MUH SUPERMAN

Jesus Christ /co/
>>
>>83499826
There are way bigger problems than that with the world.
Your autistic overreaction is on par with his.
>>
>>83502582
>being this deluded out of company loyalty
If you weren't a moviefag you'd know /co/ shits plenty on current Marvel editorial.
>>
>>83499989
>they're*
>>
>>83499709
You must understand that Captain America is like a "Totem" or a symbol of literally "USA in Human Form" like a Christ figure for freedom or something.

When Marvel killed him I remember people freaking out about that too, like they were saying America is Dead too.

So in this case, its America Went to the Nazis.

Also if you read that Red Skull speech, that is one of the most upsetting things I have ever seen in a comic book. Its truly shocking that basically Donald Trump doctrine was so persuasively portrayed and showed to have brutal truths to it. Especially when it shows all the wretched people and Walmart fatties and he says (this is who you are defending? illegal immigrants, leftist communists, criminals and slothful greedy fat pigs? this isn't America anymore) and you actually begin to agree with him. It can't be helped. Especially after the San Diego riots.

So you get upset because the Hitler of that universe is making a lot of sense AND on top of that rather than fight it, CA decides it sounds really good and decides to join Red Skull who is typically anti-American.

I actually find the whole morphing of CA to being Golden Boy to Bullheaded Rebel to be very interesting (Civil War he pretty much rebelled against the UN, world order, just to aid Bucky).

However, it could be accomplished by a guy like War Machine just as well.

Its heartless for Marvel to symbolically show America wholeheartedly embracing Trumpian ethics and joining a Nazi-like regime.

Sorry I know INB4 "hurr durr Trump = Hitler"

I am not really saying THAT but Red Skull = Hitler and the views espoused in RS speech are Trumpian HOWEVER I personally am also beginning to believe they were correct.

Definitely would understand that guys video though.

PLEASE REMEMBER

People over 40 are far more patriotic than millennials. They grew up in 70's and 80's with Reagan and back then being American was EVERYTHING.

There was no globalism, just USA vs. World or vs. Russkies.
>>
>>83502758
first one is there, second one is they're
>>
>>83502847
wow kill yourself
>>
File: 1464844938263.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1464844938263.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>83499989
>>83502042
>>83502758
>>83502847
>>
File: tom-brevoort-2.jpg (27 KB, 787x288) Image search: [Google]
tom-brevoort-2.jpg
27 KB, 787x288
>>83499709
>there are still people that think this kind of reaction isn't exactly what Marvel wanted
Solution: Don't say no to Hydra Cap, say meh to it, you actual retards.
>>
>>83499709

As a non-Amerifat it's so fucking hilarious watching some dude from the Flyover states react to this.

Like, I'm going to admit I thought making Cap Hydra is really fucking dumb. Mainly because it's not going to last and it's basically Marvel being clickbait.

But holy shit; this dude's reaction is fucking lolzworthy.
>>
>>83502072
Yes.

It has been working for years.
>>
>>83499709
Was Speedoless Supes this bad?
>>
>>83505480
I could hear your chins jiggle as you typed all that.
>>
>>83505864

Um, actually outside of america obesity is quite uncommon.

But I'm sure you'll supersize next time anyway.
>>
>>83505889
Keep projecting, tubby.
>>
>>83499709
I thought the point of being over 40 was that you knew this kind of shit was a stunt.

Fucking casuals.
>>
File: 1461305480406.jpg (16 KB, 258x473) Image search: [Google]
1461305480406.jpg
16 KB, 258x473
>>83502847
>>
>>83499826
>There and their, learn some fucking grammar.
Sure is Summer around here.
>>
>>83505903

I love how you need to pretend everyone else in the world is as fat as Americans to hide how sad you are about the fact that your patriotic hero is a Nazi.
>>
No-one got this angry over a Holocaust survivor lashing out and killing millions in the new Xmen film, which is an insult to the resilience and humanity of actual Holocaust survivors.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.