[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're tasked with choosing a gay comic book character to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: YA_Wiccan.png (203 KB, 300x335) Image search: [Google]
YA_Wiccan.png
203 KB, 300x335
You're tasked with choosing a gay comic book character to discover they're actually straight.

Who is it?

Hard Mode: No recent conversions
>>
Bruce Wayne
>>
Kitty Pryde
>>
Batman
>>
>>83497339
Batman
>>
>>
Batwoman.
>>
>>83497339
Hulkling
>>
>>83497339
Midnighter
Yeah, i'm going to burn in hell for this
>>
>>83497339
Peter parker
>>
I'd make Batwoman straight and have her /ss/ her way through every Robin in a series of flashbacks to when they were young.
>>
>>83497339
>You're tasked with choosing a gay comic book character to discover they're actually straight.
That never happened, right? Gay character to say "well, I was silly, I love what opposite sex has"?
>>
>>83501420
Wiccan would just wish him gay again.
>>
>>83497339

Why would I do such a thing? They'd discover they're bi/pan.
>>
>>83504248
I want a comic about Bobby break free from Jean mind fuck because the urge of want to fuck someone
>>
Obsidian
He was turned straight by his dad turning gay.
>>
File: New Avengers 011-002.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
New Avengers 011-002.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
Hulkling deals with his latent heterosexuality with the help of Scarlet Witch.
>>
>>83504295
This.
>>
>>83504238
Top notch story arc anon

Cap/Bucky smash the Marvel universe. The most memorable scene will be when the high five while double teaming she hulk
>>
Northstar. He's a useless little shit anyway, no one would care.
>>
>>83504868
But then his only personality trait would be gone.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.