[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The most overrated shows of all time? I think so.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: garbagio.jpg (131 KB, 758x375) Image search: [Google]
garbagio.jpg
131 KB, 758x375
The most overrated shows of all time? I think so.
>>
Hell no
>>
Not at all. First and foremost, YJ isn't worthy to smell TT's shit. Furthermore, TT isn't overrated at all. It deserves it's place as one of the better /co/ shows. The only people who disagree are either those who have a hateboner for anything even remotely related to anime or those who are into capeshit autism.
>>
>>83497071
>>
>>
>>83497329
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>83497382

Nah. There's lots of people who dislike it. It's just that the split is about 50:50. You either love it or hate it. Both sides feel strongly about this.
>>
>>83497426
Holy fuck yes I loved this show.
>>
>>83497071
>Guaranteed (You)s:the thread
>>
Maybe you're just not a big fan of action cartoons OP. Or maybe you're just baiting.
>>
>>83497071
Young Justice is actually good though. You're right on the other account. Teen Titans is absolute dog shit.
>>
>>83497329
you've got that backward
>>
>>83497504
Did you read the OP?
>>
>>83497694
Yes but it's a good show regardless.
>>
>>83497329
>>83497464
I think the real mistake was saying YJ isn't worthy to smell TT's shit when it's actually the other way around. And it has nothing to do with TT being "remotely related to anime" and more to do with it being way too watered down from the source material. It was still a good show, though, but YJ did a lot better job with the concept.
>>
>>83501705
But TT literally did the characters so much better that comic book writers changed some of them to more closely resemble the show's interpretation. And I'm going to assume you didn't mean that not following the source material closely enough is inherently bad and instead you meant that you just didn't like the show's interpretation of it as much.

I also think the show is a bit overrated, but that might be because I watch a lot of chinese cartoons so I'm likely subconsciously comparing it to those instead of mainly western cartoons so I end up less impressed than most of /co/.
>>
>>83502373
Well, Ill give you Terra. Even if the actual plot was pretty watered down, at least that character actually had more character then the comics.

And Cyborg, cause he was kind of dull early on, and focused too much on the "Im not fully human so Ill never be happy" thing he kept focusing on, on a team with a fucking green kid, and alien and a girl whose father was a fucking demon.
>>
File: 1443628935424.jpg (114 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1443628935424.jpg
114 KB, 720x960
>Young Justice

That show was pure shit. At least TT knew what it was and played it accordingly.
>>
>>83497071

Ok, you first.
>>
>>83497591
>Teen Titans is absolute dog shit.
Bullshit sir. Absolute fucking bullshit.
>>
File: aint-mad.gif (129 KB, 1000x734) Image search: [Google]
aint-mad.gif
129 KB, 1000x734
>>83497071
i liked them both. ratings can be disregarded
>>
>>83497071
The most overrated show of all time is probably Avatar :The Last Airbender.
>>
BTAS is just a saturday morning cartoon with villains of the week and crap animation
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.