[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does Rebirth mean for the DC animated universe? Also,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
What does Rebirth mean for the DC animated universe?

Also, why does Barry not remember anything from Flashpoint in JL:War
>>
>>83493949
Wasn't it explained that Barry eventually lost his preFlashpoint memories as time went on.
>>
>>83494011
Because War takes place chronologically before he returned from escaping the Flashpoint universe. After he returned five years later down the road he had his memories.of his experiences.
>>
>>83493949
Because Justice League War takes place before the ending of Flashpoint. It's the timeline that was rewritten.
>>
>>83494011
Sorry I replied to the wrong person. Also, Barry retained what he beleived to be his pre-flashpoint memories when in fact he retained an amalgamation of past memories constructed from merging the DC universe with all the other universe. That said, his original memories are still in the recesses of his mind, they just need the appropriate trigger (hence how he remembered Wally in Rebirth).
>>
>>83494222
>>83494160
Okay, I understand now. Didn't know when War took place.
>>
Didn't DC have a hard on for saying all the movies going forward are going to be nu52?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.