[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: 226english.jpg (415 KB, 1200x509) Image search: [Google]
226english.jpg
415 KB, 1200x509
I don't get it.
>>
>>83490285
Because you're stupid.
>>
They're saying that Mulan would have to be/would be read as a queer character if it was made now.
>>
tbqh mulan is clearly a transman, we never see him being comfortable in a female identity. he is only comfortable in a male identity

he can still be attracted to the handsome guard captain and be a man

mulan IS ping
>>
>>83490285
>due to them showed as
>>
File: mulanbrazzers.jpg (539 KB, 1809x1013) Image search: [Google]
mulanbrazzers.jpg
539 KB, 1809x1013
>>83490517
>If Mulan came out today discussion would be constantly beset about Mulan being a rolemodel for genderqueer or whatever made up word they made up to describe why they're not just crossdressing, and people bitching that it's tranny propaganda.
>>
>>83490285
That nowadays, women only can be considered strong and independent if they are lesbians/bi and men are faggots, gay or not.
>>
>>83490631
i miss the 90s, when crossdressers were always straight, had girlfriends, werent even considering surgery.. they just liked how the clothes looked and felt. i was fuckin WITH em, man.
>>
>>83492330
You do realize that cross-dressers and tans people still aren't the same thing, right? Plenty of drag queens are straight (ok maybe not plenty, but they exist)
>>
>>83492330
Oh Genderfags aren't considering surgery, they just expect you to identify them as whatever flipflop gender they picked that day.
>>
>>83490517
She is gay in that live action show on ABC.
>>
>>83492497
That's pretty funny.
>>
>>83492412
Even then most drag queens are fairly masculine out of the drag circle.
>>
>>83492462
What an inconvenience for you. I'm sure this hampers you in your daily life constantly.
>>
>>83492497

Isn't it bi? Her crush jumps from Philip to Aurora
>>
>>83492861
It will in the future when you're at work sitting through a 3 hour seminar because a trannie is coming to work at your place of business and if anyone fucks up and calls them ANYTHING that implies they're a male (even shit like 'guys' which most people use for both sexes on the norm) you will be severely reprimanded because they're that terrified of being sued.

To be fair, trannie isn't such a bad guy* but I can tell this is only the beginning.

*This would constitute a reprimand if a manager heard me.
>>
>>83492497
Any pics of her kissing other women as proof?
>>
File: Unamused Nipple.png (15 KB, 240x202) Image search: [Google]
Unamused Nipple.png
15 KB, 240x202
>>83492966
>it will in the future
And I'm out.
>>
>>83493281
This happened, whether you like it or not.
But then again, you probably don't work.
>>
>>83493339
Fuck off.
>>
>>83493503
Thought you were out.
>>
>>83493339
Not everyone live in USA and Canada, faggot. Also not all companies hire human abominations that believe they are fairies at the body of a human.
>>
>>83490565
No she was uncomfortable as a female because she wanted to fight but Couldent as a man she could fight so she was happier

She was not transexual
>>
>>83492412
You know what's sad a lot of social justice warriors seem convinced if you cross dress your transexual.I have seen people claiming children are transexual because there wearing a dress.

Do they not realise that there pushing the title onto crossdressers just makes people hate real transexuals.
>>
>>83492861
It does in the hypothetical timeline in which Mulan is made in the modern day and any attempts to discuss it are marred by those fags.
>>83493686
And she just wanted to fight so her dad didn't die because his chronic chest grabbing.
>>
File: s-l225.jpg (10 KB, 225x169) Image search: [Google]
s-l225.jpg
10 KB, 225x169
Oh man, the butthurt from all the crazy fans after Frozen 2 will be the funniest shit on the Internet. I got popcorn and bandages for my sides prepared, cuz whether Elsa falls in love with a man, woman, or not at all, there will be butthurt.
>>
>>83494137
Maybe she'll fall in love with a man, then admit she's trans so she's actually a he and gay.
>>
>>83491142
what a fucking maddening world we live in
>>
>>83492944
It's debatable. It could be seen as her being jealous of Philip since he gets to be with Aurora.
>>
waaaaaaaaaait a fucking second

isn't that the laser cheese comic chick?
>>
Ah, yes. "Gender roles aren't a real thing!" "Little boy, you like pink? Then you MUST be trans because pink is a GIRL'S colour!"

I don't pity this generation. They have brought this upon themselves. I pity the next.
>>
>>83492966
This exact scenario happened to a guy I know like, yesterday. They had a big lecture about greeting people with "team" instead "guys."

>He got in trouble for laughing.
>>
>>83492861
>"A student who says she is a girl and wishes to be regarded that way throughout the school day should be respected and treated like any other girl," the document reads. "So too with a student who says he is a boy."
>http://www.oregonlive.com/education/index.ssf/2016/05/oregon_lays_out_sweeping_prote.html

I know you'll never reproduce, but frankly I don't want my kid getting suspended for using incorrect pronouns.
>>
>>83496324
I don't think it's purely the millenials fault; look at the people who raised them.
>>
>>83496585
>a document directing them to allow transgender females to play girls sports

That one sounds like it might cause some problems. Why not just make the sports co-ed if they're no longer separated according to sex? They're not separated according to gender because of gender roles, they've been separated according to sex because of the different physical abilities of the sexes.
>>
>>83496324
Assigning a sexuality to a child is disgusting.
>>
>>83497938
In a weird way, I kinda think assigning androgyny to children at birth would be an interesting idea. That way, I think we'd have people choosing to remain androgynous and gender roles might fade more.
>>
>>83498084
Choosing to be a guy seems like it'd come with a lot of buyer's remorse.
>>
>>83498084
But what if we don't establish a permanent industrial foothold in space, global civilization collapses, and gender roles become important again?!
>>
>>83498134
From what I hear, it already sorta does with ftm transgenders that say their lives post transition are much more difficult in ways they didn't expect, even if they pass well.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.