[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that IvyXHarley is canon we can finally say she's over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: love wins.jpg (84 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
love wins.jpg
84 KB, 540x304
Now that IvyXHarley is canon we can finally say she's over the joker for good.
>>
>>83489116
In that particular universe yeah, main universe I don't think so.
>>
Palmotti and Conner have said it's canon too
>>
>>83489538
So we should ignore it. Okay.
>>
>>83489538
Palmiotti & Conner have said that they are a couple without the jealousy of monogamy (or something to that effect), that much as canon as a literally nothing
>>
>>83489538
Palmiotti and Conner's book isn't canon.
>>
>>83489796
I'm pretty sure it is. It happens after suicide squad.
>>
File: old marge and homer.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
old marge and homer.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
>>83489116
>>83489538
>>83489698
You know, Marvel and DC switched their hero-villain morality so gradually, I didn't even notice
>>
>>83489842
Nope after everyone saying whats the deal with all the stuff that happen in Harley's book they said that her book isn't canon so they can do whatever they want for fun
>>
File: Canon.jpg (158 KB, 990x872) Image search: [Google]
Canon.jpg
158 KB, 990x872
>>83489116
>over the joker for good
Yeah, that'll never happen.
It's like anyone thinking Batman will stay dead this time.
>>
>>83489918
sauce?
>>
>>83489894
Huh?. What do you mean?

>>83489927
Nah, it's like saying that Batman will get over his parents deaths
>>
>>83489538

Even when Harley is constantly chasing around men and ignoring Ivy or Ivy's feelings, paying attention only when it suits her or her needs? No
>>
Harley's relationship with Joker is her menta illness.

She is just a violent criminal because she doesn't give a shit anymore.
>>
>>83489116

When was the last time Ivy was given a villanous plan that followed her old "Plants Before Humans" motivation?
>>
>>83490130
The Ivy mini?
>>
>>83489116

It's been lowkey canon since the 90's but has always been an unhealthy relationship and also not monogamous at all, plus Harley keeps relapsing and going back to Joker so it doesn't matter, but then you knew that and this is a b8 thread.

I swear to Christ this is literally the only place on the web where the men are beta mangina faggots to the point of actually feeling threatened by lesbians instead of just fapping to them like real men.
>>
>>83490323
Lesbians are played out.
>>
File: HQ ANalisis3.png (104 KB, 895x734) Image search: [Google]
HQ ANalisis3.png
104 KB, 895x734
>>83490323
>>
>>83489116
>I'll bury you in something...
Cunnilingus euphemism?
>>
Call me when they should it in the main universe, onscreen, not in a joking manner.
>>
>>83491825
nah, that would be, "I'll bury something in you".
>>
>>83491842
Me too, here my Twitter

_________
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.