[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't visited /co/ since I stopped browsing 4chan in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1339840971549.jpg (41 KB, 769x617) Image search: [Google]
1339840971549.jpg
41 KB, 769x617
I haven't visited /co/ since I stopped browsing 4chan in late 2012, and have not read or watched any new /co/-related material since, with the exception of Disney and Pixar films and the 2013 episodes of Green Lantern TAS. What have I missed? Both in terms of actual comics and cartoons, and things happening on /co/.
>>
>>83481833
Right now /co/ is obsessed with steven universe and loud house, both a nick and CN show.

Besides that you missed the ending of korra and GF.

I don't read many comics, another anon is going to have to fill you in on what has gone down.
>>
Well, we were all enslaved by damn dirty apes.
>>
>>83481833
A shrieking fuckton of outrage over nothing.
>>
File: Over_the_Garden_Wall_poster.jpg (20 KB, 257x386) Image search: [Google]
Over_the_Garden_Wall_poster.jpg
20 KB, 257x386
>>83481923
>>83481833
Oh, and I also recommend checking out Over the Garden wall. It was a mini-series from CN, with Elijah Wood as the main VA.
>>
>>83481923
Right, I've heard of Steven Universe. The main character's nose kinda bothers me. Never heard of Loud House, guess I'll have to look that up. Did Korra turn out any good? I enjoyed the start of book 1, but felt that it got weaker as the season went on, and was disappointed in Amon's reveal and Korra's sudden awakening to airbending.

>>83481968
Business as usual, then

>>83481985
This looks pretty charming, I'll take a look at it as well.
>>
>>83482144
Korra was good in season 3 and 1, it's ending was fine.

Personally I like SU, but it doesn't hold up with everyone. Kind of a more depressing, american Sailor Moon cartoon, if that sparks your interest. Good lore, universe, etc etc
>>
>>83481833
You missed the time when the director of last year's Fantastic Four movie showed up.
>>
>>83482274
I have to admit I've never watched Sailor Moon, but I'm willing to overlook the nose and give SU a try.

>>83482316
Really? That's crazy, the only sorta-famous person I remember visiting here was Nat Allegri from Adventure Time.
>>
>>83482474
the first few episodes are kind of lame, it really gets good around halfway through season 1 when they start universe building.
>>
>>83482561
All right, I'll try to hold out until then. Speaking of CN cartoons, how is Adventure Time these days? I liked it a lot, but I remember there being a lot of people complaining about the introduction of Flame Princess and stuff, and I guess I could sorta see where they were coming from.
>>
>>83483119
I never got into AT, but I have seen a number of episodes.

I've seen enough on /co/ to know that people think it's burned out at this point, a lot more shitty shipping I think
>>
>>83483387
Yeah, I can imagine that happening, seeing as how it's been going for like six or seven seasons by now. I don't mind romance in cartoons, but to me it didn't feel like it belonged in AT.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.