[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.thewrap.com/mystique-sol o-x-men-bryan-singer/ w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1427133439_jlaw-zoom.jpg (27 KB, 479x346) Image search: [Google]
1427133439_jlaw-zoom.jpg
27 KB, 479x346
http://www.thewrap.com/mystique-solo-x-men-bryan-singer/

well fuck, mystique movie
why would someone do it?
>>
>>83472797
Same reason why would anyone do Black Widow movie.
>>
Because she's played by Jennifer Lawrence.
>>
>>83472797
Because they think j law is marketable. As someone who likes xmen I won't see it. I don't like the solo stuff and have never seen either wolverine film
>>
>>83472820
at least widow have a somewhat cool back story (in the movie at least)
>>
>>83472828
>>83472842
is she, I mean yet?
didn't she disappear after the naked pictures, she only did x-men movies and joy after that
is she hyped yet?
>>
>>83472900
Jennifer Lawrence disappear? Are you feeling alright, anon? You may need to see a doctor.
>>
>>83473060
what did she done that was a hit nowadays?
joy did good?
>>
Unless you feel like explaining the Nightcrawler/Mystique/Azazel thing I can't say I really care.
>>
>>83472797
Time to get my lotion ready
>>
>>83473093
Hunger Games?
>>
I love Mystique's powers, but I've never really found her to be a compelling character.
>>
File: 1462494755357.jpg (62 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462494755357.jpg
62 KB, 600x600
>Getting a solo Mystique movie over Nightcrawler
>>
>>83472797
>why would someone do it?
because dc has wonder woman, marvel has carol, fox has fuck all besides mystique and lawrence will happily do blockbuster shit so she can do her small budget projects
>>
No one fucking likes mystique. Why don't they understand?
>>
>they will make it
>it will be bad
>it will flop horribly
>we are all sexist
I can already see how all comicfans will be call misogyn pigs that would never support a female lead superhero movie, because a bad movie made no money.
>>
>>83475701
I would love a Mystique film if it were about Mystique as she is in the comics. But not interested in Blue Katniss movie ,nah
>>
>>83472797
>not wanting a strong women hero movie
fuck off cis white male scum!!!!
>>
>>83476022
>No one fucking likes jennifer lawrence as mystique. Why don't they understand?
Fixed.
>>
>>83476385
Is it too late to get Rebecca Romaijn back?
>>
>>83476512
She's still around and could still pull it off.

Studios just like Lawrence because she's willing to cheap out and not make them deal with the proper costume.

And actresses whine about being paid less.
>>
>>83472797
I went out with some friends last night and was surprised to find that one of them went to see X-Men specifically because he loves Lawrence. So I guess there is a market, if they're gearing for the yuppie-gay-men-who-also-like-Justin-Bieber demographic
>>
>>83476385
Naw, the character is lame too, I have no idea why they want to base the franchise around her.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.