[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damian Wayne-led Batman666 & Suicide Squad Games Alleged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: batman-666-2.jpg (153 KB, 620x899) Image search: [Google]
batman-666-2.jpg
153 KB, 620x899
Damian Wayne-led Batman666 & Suicide Squad Games Allegedly in Development

Read more: http://wccftech.com/damian-wayneled-batman-suicide-squad-games-allegedly-development/#ixzz4AcIlfaKI
>>
>>83472380
new rumor was just shared by French website AddictedToSeries, suggesting that another Batman game is in development. The big twist is apparently that this Batman is not Bruce Wayne, but his son Damian Wayne. There would also be a significant departure in terms of gameplay – for starters, Gotham City would feel more lively due to the presence of the population (unlike the Arkham titles) and due to a proper day/night cycle (which the recent Batman games lacked, as they were invariably set during nighttime).

The rumor also suggests that the Batcycle will be featured in the game alongside the chance to upgrade the Batcave in some ways. But that’s not all, because apparently a Suicide Squad game is also being developed by Warner Bros. Montreal (the studio responsible for Batman: Arkham Origins); this would be a third person shooter with co-op. It’s not exactly surprising, since the Suicide Squad movie starring Jared Leto, Will Smith, Margot Robbie, Cara Delevingne and Ben Affleck will be released in August.

Read more: http://wccftech.com/damian-wayneled-batman-suicide-squad-games-allegedly-development/#ixzz4AcJMvXcM
>>
>Damian!Bats game
What a weird fucking choice for a game/rumor
>>
>>83472380
Appropriate for: 18 and older.
>>
Morrison writing pls
>>
>>83472503
It was an "alternate" future where Damian takes over as Batman and is brutal as fuck.
>>
>>83472610
He Wrote The 2005 Predator game.
>>
>Batman in Bethlehem videogame
I CAN'T
STOP
CUMMING
>>
>>83472619
I know, but its just weird since weve only had like 3 issues of iy
>>
>>83472595
only people that are 18, can buy it ?
>>
>>83472380
Dis. Dis is the greatest news of all time.
>>
>>83472380
I want an ongoing Batman 666 book. The baddest Batman EVER! 666 works in moderation. Its like the logical endpoint of all the 90s Knightfall era comics. Bruce getting killed and Super "Badass" Batman takes over and everything is grim and darkness and the world eats itself to death.
>>
>>83472503
Might be weird, but I'd play the godforsaken shit out of it.
>>
>>83472380
I want an ongoing Batman 666 book. The baddest Batman EVER!
>>
File: Batman_Incorporated_Vol_2_5.jpg (781 KB, 1280x1968) Image search: [Google]
Batman_Incorporated_Vol_2_5.jpg
781 KB, 1280x1968
Can you do me a favor and not remind me how amazing the 666 Batverse was? It's really painful and triggering.

Thanks.
>>
File: 1457281192259.jpg (270 KB, 1049x1600) Image search: [Google]
1457281192259.jpg
270 KB, 1049x1600
Reading Damien’s rants (as well as the entire issue) I couldn’t help but feel I was reading what All-Star Batman should have been. This is not your typical PG-13 Batman issue. This issue is intensely violent, there’s a brief shot of nudity and Damien has become a type of Angel of Death mixed with John Constantine dressed as Batman. Two of the biggest questions that come to mind as I read through this issue are: “What drugs were Grant Morrison on when he wrote this and where can I get them?”
>>
File: 1354179576387.jpg (438 KB, 1010x1600) Image search: [Google]
1354179576387.jpg
438 KB, 1010x1600
The action scenes are insane. Damian doesn’t just take down villains; he rips, tears and cleaves his way through them. These are the kind of action scenes that get me excited. Flashy, over the top and hyper-kinetic fight scenes don’t do to much for me. But, street based, brutal, swift and bloody fight scenes like in this issue definitely work for me. I love this bloody version of Batman who shows no remorse for the damage that he causes.

I enjoyed the overall Gothic flavor and feel to this future version of Gotham. Batman’s costume, the architecture and even the quoting of Yeats all contributed to the Gothic theme of this issue. Plus, I love Yeats and always enjoying reading his work. This nice heavy Gothic feel is what makes Gotham the coolest city in the DCU and really separates it from the other major metropolises in the DCU.
>>
>>83472942

Morrison hasn't done drugs since the 90's. It's called creativity and imagination.
>>
>>83472942
>What drugs were Grant Morrison on when he wrote this and where can I get them
Magic Mushrooms, mostly. he has a writers retreat in the mountains and just goes and picks them himself whenever he's there
>>
Well, the Arkham Knight 100% ending makes a lot more sense now.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.