[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Well, I'll do it myself What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 512x288
>Well, I'll do it myself

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>83471130
>same power level as apocalypse
>15 movies of build up
>>
>>83471130
Honestly I don't think anyone on the current Avengers roster could touch him. Thor and Hulk have been heavily nerfed
>>
>>83471517
They have?
>>
>>83471530
From the comics I meant. Movie Thor is equal to movie Captain and Iron Man. In the comics he could solo them both
>>
>>83471130
>Benicio Del Toro as Collector
>Jeff Goldblum as Grandmaster
Thanos Quest incoming
>>
>>83471130
>What did he mean by this?

>/tv/'s mind is so fucking twisted through years of memes & going on a shitposting binge that they can't comprehend single lines in movies.
>>
>>83471130
>I'll do it after another five movies
>>
>>83471562
>movie thor is esqual to Captain and Iron Man

he's clearly not. He wasn't even trying in that standoff in Avengers 1

He HAS been nerfed though. He's tied to the Hulk, if not a bit inferior than him
>>
>>83471700
He was trying more and more as he kept getting angrier, I think. Not other anon, but humans are definitely reaching a level where they are able to not be shat on. Thor says himself in TDW that humans aren't actually as far behind Asgard as Asgardians would like to think.

And plus, that final hammer blow against Cap in the forest. That was a blow designed and intended to kill, he was absolutely trying with it. If not for Cap's shield, which Thor had no way of knowing about, Steve would have been turned into a red mist by that hit. Thankfully the rebound was able to knock sense into Thor.
>>
File: get_out.jpg (330 KB, 1354x514) Image search: [Google]
get_out.jpg
330 KB, 1354x514
>>
>>83471700
Hulk was stronger in the helicarrier fight. Thor was putting up a fight, but he wasn't winning.
>>
>>83471575
That like Brody quest?
>>
>>83471517
We have no reason to think that MCU Thanos has or hasn't been nerfed, though. He hasn't actually done anything yet. If Thor and Hulk were nerfed for the movies, why wouldn't Thanos?

But then it's not like power levels really matter with a gauntlet full of infinity gems/stone in the mix. Thanos is going to end up beating himself in the end.
>>
>>83471517
Thing is, movies always reduce power levels. It's easier to show power levels in comics, but in film, actually portraying "Flying billion miles per hour and collapsing cities" is harder to show. I mean, look at Quicksilver. He's always shown so fast that nobody should be able to hit him and makes writing him that much harder.
>>
>>83471206
>literally destroyed half the universe because muh waifu
>>
>>83471794
yeah but for half of the fight he was trying to get banner to calm down
when Hulk made him bleed, Thor smiled. It was still a game to him.
If it was an all-out bashing to the death from the beginning, I think Thor could make it, even more so considering he only used the hammer for one hit.
then again, I'm not really mad about Hulk being the strongest in the MCU. Being strong is kinda his deal. And though base Thor might be stronger than base Hulk in the comics, Hulk has theoretical unlimited strength if he's angered continuosly

>>83471779
and yes, I'm not saying humans are a threat that can be underestimated by thor, but I still think that Thor could smash the Cap now that he knows about the shield, or crush Iron Man (even in Hulk-buster armor). Take into account that in the first encounter with Ironman, they were just pretty much tackling each other. Lightning conveniently powered up the armor, but in a serious fight btween the two, ther'd be no contest
>>
>>83471206
>5 hours of movie just for him
>>
>>83471944
After he started to enjoy it was also when Hulk was winning, honestly. You can see Hulk basically doing to him what he did to Loki when that jet is flying up to start shooting, and Hulk was not even noticeably hurt or slowed. Thor was. Hulk has definitely been shown as the better of the two. Unless Thor3 changes things and gives us new detail.
>>
>>83471130
Loki failed
Malekith failed
>>
File: Josh-Brolin-Thanos.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Josh-Brolin-Thanos.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>83471807
More like Brolin Quest
>>
>>83471996

>i didn't watch the movie
>i'm literally talking out of my ass for no reason
>i LOVE making things up
>>
>>83471130
Only Thanos can grab his own wanking glove.
>>
>>83471517
>hulk losing to a hulkbuster

A sad truth.
>>
>>83472115
>Malekith
He wasnt even working for Thanos
>>
>>83471130
He didn't say that at all. It was:
>Fine. I'll do it myself
>>
>>83471794
Thor had morals/was holding back, Hulk wa not.
>>
>>83473039
didn't lose. stopped fighting. he clearly had the upper hand.
>>
>>83471517

Vision might with his mind gem/phasing/density raised strength OP bullshit
>>
>>83471517
Scarlet Witch and Vision.
>>
>>83473269
>>83474779

Vision will probably die in order for Thanos to complete the Gaunglet.

But yeah, the Russos have said that Wanda's pretty much the key to beating Thanos.
>>
>>83471130
>it is time..for the infinity war
the audience fucking cheered
>>
File: rnR94rh.png (2 MB, 2104x1700) Image search: [Google]
rnR94rh.png
2 MB, 2104x1700
So /co/ Which MCU stone is going to go where in the films?
Will it matter?
>>
His teasers are the least hype thing. He has done absolutely fuck all for years. Dr. Strange's post-credit scene may as well be Thanos grabbing an infinity beer out of the cosmic fridge.
>>
>>83475054
Of course he hasn't, he only appears in 30 seconds post-credits.
>>
>>83475081
And those clips are shitty, that is my point, yes.
>>
>>83475109
What more do you want from 30 second clips?
They are not going to show anything of value when he has 2 movies only for him.
>>
>>83475054
He'll be getting his space pants on. He is after all getting ready
>>
>>83475136
It could show him readying an army, looking at screens with the actual locations of the stones shown, he could be just standing over the destroyed remains of something that was in his way that is barely addressed.
>>
>>83475206
And then leave nothing for Infinity War?
>>
I think a couple of avengers are going to get killed off. Iron Man most likely
>>
>>83476081
Don't underestimate how greedy the MOUSE is.
Even if RDJ says he won't do another movie, even if he had tons of avengers and IM movies, there's no reason to kill him off for good and ensure he can't be back even if the circumstances change.
>>
>>83475235
No, you misunderstand, nothing important needs to be shown
>>
>>83475235
He means just being shown as proactive in some way.

All he has been doing is sitting around and doing fuck all really.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.