[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick questions, thanks for anyone who will be helping me. >Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: IMG-20160304-WA0036.jpg (79 KB, 750x722) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160304-WA0036.jpg
79 KB, 750x722
Quick questions, thanks for anyone who will be helping me.
>Why is Sharon Carter ugly and old in the new Steve Rogers series? I remember she was involved in the same Zola thing as Cap but wasn't she dead?
>Where is the kid Steve grew as his son during the Zola thing? I think his name was Nomad?
>Somewhere during the current Uncanny Avengers series, the Red Skull whispers something into Quicksilver's ear, thus "planting a seed". Was that thing resolved in some other series or is it to be developed yet?
Sorry I read many series but I can't to keep up with everything! Just one thing, non-plot related.
>Does Deodato always use celebs' faces for his characters or is it something he's doing for Invincible Iron Man just to shit on everyone who loved the style of Marquez?
Tony Stark is embarassing as Christian Bale and Doom as Vincent Cassell is plain terrible. And the disguise face Tony's using in Japan right now is some fag from the old 902010 tv show or am I wrong? And don't make me start whining about how he raped Amara Pereira...
>>
>>83469266
>>>Why is Sharon Carter ugly and old in the new Steve Rogers series? I remember she was involved in the same Zola thing as Cap but wasn't she dead?
Because of the art? Did you read Sam Wilson and Standoff?

>>Does Deodato always use celebs' faces for his characters or is it something he's doing for Invincible Iron Man just to shit on everyone who loved the style of Marquez?
Deodato is a Poser-using hack anyway. Once he moved out of the 90's he started using Poser.
>>
>>83469266
Sharon survived Zola's attack, but much like Steve she was trapped in dimension z and aged around a decade or two.

Ian Rogers is still running around the MU as nomad, last time that we saw him Zemo slit his throat and left him for dead but he healed.

Nothing has come from the Quicksilver thing yet.
>>
>>83469266
>Somewhere during the current Uncanny Avengers series, the Red Skull whispers something into Quicksilver's ear, thus "planting a seed". Was that thing resolved in some other series or is it to be developed yet?
according to....I forget who, Hydra has a mole on every team.

fifty bucks says after Civil War II comes Secret Invasion II, just with Hydra instead of skrulls
>>
>>83472187
>with Hydra instead of skrulls
but wasn't Hydra completely defeated? They say that in the first issues on Captain America: Sam Wilson.
>>
>>83472187
>according to....I forget who
Misty Knight
>>
>>83472428
There's two different splinters of Hydra out there now. There's the Red Skull's, which is basically a bunch of guys he can recruit to work with him (just guys, none of the super-science HYDRA used to have), and Helmut Zemo's, which seems to just be a sub-par Masters of Evil.
Neither of them compare to the real HYDRA in their prime.
>>
>>83472496
Oh I thought Zemo's spliner was just... another thing, not Hydra Hydra. Ok man thanks.
>>
File: wat.jpg (29 KB, 444x419) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
29 KB, 444x419
>>83469266
>a perfectly fuckable milf with a killer body and firm tits
>ugly and old

Captain Hydra says: "Into ze oven wiz you, Untermensch!"
>>
>>83469266
Sharon was stuck in dimension Z along with Ian/Nomad for an undisclosed number of years, resulting in her aging.

No idea where Nomaf is, him and Jet Black seemed to disappear after Zola returned in All-new Cap.

I don't remember Quicksilver even meeting Red Skull in UA. When was that?Are you sure it wasn't that plant guy inhuman?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.