[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This scene was better than the scene that follows it. It was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
This scene was better than the scene that follows it. It was the one time I actually thought shit would end badly for everyone.
>>
Why is Stryker such a fucking cunt?

He literally would gladly put a bullet behind the skull of a mutant child because "IF I CAN'T WEAPONIZE IT ITS FUCKING CANCEROUS AND NEEDS TO BE EXTERMINATED"

I already bitch that Garrett was the worst thing in the Marvel Universe then that became Talbot

Now its Stryker
>>
>>83468839
>Why is Stryker such a fucking cunt?
Because his mutant kid killed his wi-
did that even fucking happen yet?
>>
>>83468839
How was Garrett bad? I can agree with Talbot, but I'm not seeing the beef with Garrett.
>>
>>83468812

That entire sequence was excellent, from Apoc connecting to Xavier to Beast ripping Cerebro apart.

Singer can craft a memorable sequence, even if he has some trouble connecting them all together.
>>
>>83469237
The script was such a fucking mess. I don't even know how that happened after Days of Future Past was so concise.
>>
>>83469261

>Days of Future Past was concise
>Without the Rogue Cut you don't get the fact that the Sentinels found them because of the severed arm stuck on the X-Jet
>Or Mystique destroying Cerebro so Xavier can't use it to track her
>>
>>83469273

>Without the Rogue Cut you don't get the fact that the Sentinels found them because of the severed arm stuck on the X-Jet

Does that matter? It's shown that the Sentinels always find them invetiably.

>Or Mystique destroying Cerebro so Xavier can't use it to track her

That's fair.
>>
>>83469273
Those are still just minor flaws in logic. Apocalypse raises so many questions between scenes it's not even funny anymore.
>>
>>83469218

>Left Ward to die in the Wyoming wilderness
>Came back and shot up his camp site
>Became a Desensitized sociopath
>Joined Hydra because he literally never heard of the organization despite it being talked about in literally EVERY MARVEL TEXTBOOK EVER
>Wants to rape Skye
>Wants to rape May
>Literally thinks he's god because of the Kree blood infecting his brain
>>
>>83469308
>Wants to rape Skye
>Wants to rape May

I don't remember this.

>>Left Ward to die in the Wyoming wilderness
>>Came back and shot up his camp site

He was making based Ward tough, since he was a bitch little kid.

>Joined Hydra because he literally never heard of the organization despite it being talked about in literally EVERY MARVEL TEXTBOOK EVER

That can apply to literally every Hydra agent after WW2.

>Became a Desensitized sociopath
>Literally thinks he's god because of the Kree blood infecting his brain

Bad guys gonna bad?
>>
>>83469345

>He was making based Ward tough

Ward turning Heel was just an excuse to make AoS the May and Skye show
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.