[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went so right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 1080x608) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 1080x608
What went so right?
>>
>>83467233
The Sasquatch song.
>>
>>83467298
I was about to ask if good musical episodes are the hallmark of a well written serious, then I remembered Family Guy, which kind of throws that theory for a curve.

But seriously is it me, or do most well written comedies feature at least one musical episode?

Futurama had a few, South Park has had multiple-not including the movie-, there's Wonder Over Yonder, What's Opera Doc, ect.
>>
>>83467233
oh fuck this got cancelled?
>>
>>83467233
That final speech Frank did was 10/10
>>
>>83469056
Normies didn't "get" the humor.

Also, some of the episodes kinda sucked.
>>
online series was better

this doesn't have any of the heart
better off canceled
>>
>>83471379
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bar3GOzDNzg
>>
>>83467233
Don't cry, Brad Neely's Harg Nallin Sclopio Peepio is coming soon
>>
>>83471332
not in my opinion.
>>
>>83467298
And "What's Wrong With Me?" Being Frank truly is suffering
>>
>>83467233
Shit, I don't remember this.

Now I'm really hoping I missed a season and thus have a new one to watch
>>
Be aggressive, B E aggressive
>>
>>83471449
I'm hella pumped for that, but hella worried at the same time. On one hand I'm hoping that the return to little short form vignettes might be a little closer to the bizaare snapshot antics of the original web shorts, but I'm also worried it'll have to be true to the ADD Robot Chicken formula they seem to be trying to shoehorn him into and it'll suffer for that.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.