[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Extreme ghostbusters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 401x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 401x276
Remember this?

Serious question but how did they get around with one of them being in the wheel chair?

Hey faggot are you member the title sequence of them all jump out of the Ecto-1 and then having to have him use a chairlift.
>>
>>83466654
>Hey faggot

Dam I've been on this website to long even my AutoCorrect is adding the word faggot in for me.

> *I vaguely remember
>>
>>
>>83466654
The wheelchair dude was out of place and the grungy looking dude was too 90S COOL KID SLACKER for me.

The monsters were good. And at the very least it ended with the old Ghostbusters back in the team.
>>
>>83466654
Garrett was one of the best handicapped characters in a cartoon ever.
>>
Garret was great, they let him be an asshole insteas of just feeling sorry for himself.
Im pretty sure they were ok with being a bit tounge in cheek about it too. Like I remember a scene where they are called to a house and they hear a noise upstairs

Other three: what was that?!

*they run upstairs leaving garret alone*

Garret: ...guess ill patrol down here then.
>>
>>83468753
>Oh no, I can't feel my legs!
Garrett was such an entertaining asshole, I'm willing to overlook him being a handicapped Ghostbuster.
>>
>>83469201
Honestly Ghostbusting is something you can afford to be picky with your team members a wheelchair bound buster is not ideal but the pool of people who have the skills needed for the job is small enough it has to do.
>>
>>83469329
What skills?

Climbing stairs is important unless you are only busting ghosts in wheelchair accessible areas.

He was there for the Burger King Kidz look.
>>
>>83469329
He was still in better shape than any of the original four ever were, with the possible exception of Winston depending on which backstory he has at any given time.
>>
>>83466654
they had an episode where everyone had to experience their greatest fears, Garrets fear was being buried alive in a box because he wouldn't be able to kick his way out.
>>
>>83469385
Garret had the upper body strength of a gorilla and reflexes of a tiger on speed.
Kylie and Eduardo were twigs, Roland wasn't exactly athletic. Those field skills.

With Kylie as the paranormal expert and Roland as the mechanic it was really only Eduardo whose place on the team fell into question, and really he was just there himself because he needed the grade and a job and he wanted to bang Kylie. I'm not even sure he got paid or laid though.
>>
>>83469385
Really even the first movie showed why. But hey still a cool character, so I guess you just have to ignore it
>>
>>83466654
Should've been the new movie
>>
ZONE FLASH NEVER
>>
>>83467834
>Eduardo
>cool
You what, mate? The show went out of the way to show that he's a loser and make him a butt of all jokes.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.