[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First act was meh Second act was good final act was shitty as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
First act was meh
Second act was good
final act was shitty as the first film.

The purple ooze plotline was easily the best part of the film. The technodrome pieces part sucked ass

Turtles vs Beebop and Rocksteady was shit

Shredder was shit.

There was a cameo of the triceratons.
>>
>>83464343
>TFW Shredder doesn't refer to Stockman as a "fly on the wall" when having him dragged away.

Missed opportunity there, dude.
>>
>>83466642
Correction, the whole movie was a missed opportunity.
>>
>>83464343
>There was a cameo of the triceratons.
Did I miss this? Where?
>>
How was amell?
>>
>>83467672
Probably bad
>>
>>83467672
From what I heard, he's not that good.
>>
fuck off allio
>>
>>83467672
Amell plays himself just like Megan Fox plays herself and Will Arnett plays the same character he's been playing his entire career.
>>
>>83467733
>>83467777
Repeating digits confirm!
>>
>>83467777
>>83467733
>>83467710
So Arrow is the only thing he got going for him.
Poor him
>>
>>83467816
I could see Amell being picked up as a supporting character in other action movie franchises, like Fast and the Furious or any of the handful of spy franchises out now. He's competent but thoroughly unexceptional.

I wouldn't say he has Arrow "going for him". That's like saying Kevin Sorbo had Andromeda "going for him".
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.