[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Archer talkback thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: rL8oKz3.png (215 KB, 640x334) Image search: [Google]
rL8oKz3.png
215 KB, 640x334
whoever called the two archer bots theory you win the prize. look at whose driving the truck.

and now you don't have to go insane till next season.
>>
But what if it doesn't get renewed?
>>
>>83461471
it's not a talkback if the show isn't on right now, this is what you'd call an aftermath thread
>>
>>83461525
>it's been renewed

>>83462163
ok sorry can't change it though
>>
>Season 8
> *Systems Online*
> "Oh good, you're awake"
> "Wait what? Krieger where the hell am I?"

Cyborg Archer when
>>
>>83461471
>hairline around ear is difference
>notable cleft on driver's bottom left compared to Archerbots
Nah, as fun as it would be that's not Archer
Archer never left New York. The Archer we've seen all season is a cyborg
>>
It's randy randerson!
>>
File: 1465011934490.png (23 KB, 212x172) Image search: [Google]
1465011934490.png
23 KB, 212x172
I mean, why even do this?

It's not like there's any tension whatsoever.

Either it's a fakeout, or Archer's dead in a universe where death essentially means nothing as long as Krieger's around.

Now the real kicker would be if he really were dead for really reals, and the rest of the show was them trying to cope without him.

I'd watch that
>>
>>83463562
>archer without archer
id rather be in that pool than see that
>>
>>83463625
If it was a show based around Kreiger Pam and Cheryl I would not complain
>>
>>83463625
>Show time skips 25 years into an Archer-style present day as opposed to retro-future
>Now Seamus and AJ are the leads
>They're an inversion of the Archer/Lana dynamic, where Seamus is a sensible working-class Irish lad and AJ is a rich, impulsive, oversexed lush off Archer's sizeable inheritance
>Anticipating his way of life would would likely lead to his death long, long before either of them hit their teens, he recorded a series of video messages for them teaching them the fundamentals of fieldcraft and other Archer-inflected wisdom and life lessons

Would you watch it?
>>
>>83463979
>Seamus is a sensible working-class Irish lad
How many sensible working class sons of hookers are out there versus the ones that turned to drugs, crime or serial killing?
>>
>>83464068
He's actually Cyril's baby, remember?

Besides, the 'son of prostitute turns into sociopathic maniac has had the sprockets well worn off it. Time for an inversion. Besides, with Archer paying for Seamus' upkeep I can't see him having that bad a childhood.
>>
>>83464138
>He's actually Cyril's baby, remember?
What impact does that have on anything?

>Besides, the 'son of prostitute turns into sociopathic maniac has had the sprockets well worn off it
Because it's something that happens often in real life. Some of the most famous 20th century killers were children of prostitutes that grew up to murder women because of it.

>with Archer paying for Seamus' upkeep
Did you ignore your own premise that Archer is dead? Or, for that matter, that he doesn't actually have any money of his own because everything comes from his mother or the agency he works for?
>>
>>83464255
Dead people have estates, anon.
>>
>>83463979
No. Sounds like shit.
>>
>>83461471
Wait, they killed Archer?
>>
>>83464777
>dead people have estates
>even when they have no money or property
topkek
>>
>>83463979
Yes. The show could use cast wipe but only after revenge on the actress.
>>
>>83465498
Yes but no.
>>
>>83465498
That was literally in the first episode
>>
>>83465498
Pretty sure pool-floatie Archer is just in a chemically induced coma. Archerbot did say the plan was convoluted and it would make sense to get Veronica to spill her guts to the one that can record everything they see.
>>
>>83461471
That's not Archer in the truck.
>>
>>83463625
Do you think this is Arrow, m8?
>>
>>83465862
Archer wouldn't even trust the damn cyborgs to record anything in the first place. He saw Krieger's cyborg flip it's shit trying to replay.
>>
>>83465879
What did Luigi look like in the previous episodes?
>>
>>83463979
I think it would be cool if Seamus and AJs spinnoff was a star trek parody instead of a spy parody.
>>
>>83463979
>>83466889
>If Archer actually dies he won't be there to creepily try to push AJ and Seamus together since nobody believes that it's actually Cyril's bastard.
Is there a Scifi Spy series it could rip on?
>>
I don't know.
The truck theory seams feasible, but I'm more a fan of the idea, that the "real Archer" during this entire season, and possibly before it was already a Krieger android.

Just think how many times it would've been possible for Archer to get captured by forces unknown, only to be replaced by a Krieger bot?
Especially since we don't even know for sure if the current Krieger is the real Krieger.
>>
>>83467197
Sterling died a long time ago, maybe when he was young, but definitely before even S1E01. Malory brought on Krieger to create an android replicant likeness of him. It's how and why Krieger managed to get away from everything and Malory was willing to turn a blind eye to all the other crap he pulls. All the other bots we see are him being only allowed to create inferior bots. The latest season is Krieger being fed up with being told to shut up about his organic android tech perfected in the creation of Sterling.
>>
>>83467651
That tragic vacuum cleaner accident that gave him a fear of cyborgs.
Though Krieger would've been like 10 and he only perfected the technology a few years prior.
>>
>>83467749
Krieger clones aka The 6th Day. He's older than he seems.
>>
>>83467749
>>83467782
Maybe there'll be a time machine involved.
Could explain why Archer takes place in every time period between the 60s and 90s simultaneously.
>>
>>83467878
>smartphones
2010's.
>>
>>83468033
Oh right, almost forgot those were in there.
>>
>>83467103
Not really spy but I guess Buck Rogers in the 25th Century.

Krieger could have his mind uploaded into a glowing disk like Dr Theopolis.
>>
>>83468280
>Episode 1 of Season 8 starts
>Picks up exactly where last episode of Season 7 left off
>They fish Archer's body out of the water, it too turns out to be an android
>Everyone turns to Krieger for explanation, and he says Archer accidentally got mixed up in one of his experiments a while back, so he put an android in his place
>"What the hell kind of experiment? So you killed him?"
>"Well, I wouldn't say Kill, I just kind of misplaced him."
>"Miss placed him WHERE Krieger?!"
>"Uhhhh"
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v32VypWeF0I starts playing except with Archer
>Rest of the season is Archer stuck in the 25th Century, trying to get back to his own time while surrounded by inexplicable replicas of the rest of the cast that just exist at that time for some reason
>Running joke of the season is how he keeps insisting he wants to get back to his family, while it's obvious that he just hates the future because they don't have Magnum P.I. or anything else of the sort and are just a bunch of hippies in a mix between Buck Rogers, Star Trek and Demolition Man
How hard would you be?
>>
I'm getting kind of bored with the whole "Krieger fixes everything by turning them into robots" shtick.
>>
>>83468781
I'd enjoy it as a 3 part season prologue that is never mentioned again when he returns to the present.
>>
>>83461471

I haven't watched Archer since vice, how lost would O be?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.