[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're allowed to choose three of these characters for your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1464991353800.png (48 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1464991353800.png
48 KB, 600x400
You're allowed to choose three of these characters for your party.

Who would you choose?
>>
>>83457459
>Not maining the Ed boys for their dedicated roles and triple tech

Yeah, sure, the Kevin, Marie, and Rolf combo has the highest damage output, but they're shitty outside of that.
>>
Kevin was OP
>>
File: double d.png (21 KB, 357x297) Image search: [Google]
double d.png
21 KB, 357x297
reminder
>>
>>83457555
>calling nazz marie

underage get out reee
>>
File: Rolf_3_shoe_beating.png (289 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Rolf_3_shoe_beating.png
289 KB, 640x480
>>83457555
>Rolf
>Shitty

Have you ever experienced the almighty three shoe beating?
>>
>>83457680
>Thinking I mean Nazz when I mean Marie

C'mon anon.
>>
>>83457702
>Shitty MP management
>'balanced' character--jack of all trades, master o none bullshit

Yeah sure, 'good'.
>>
File: LIFE HAS MANY DOORS.png (138 KB, 517x375) Image search: [Google]
LIFE HAS MANY DOORS.png
138 KB, 517x375
>>83457752
>Implying setting door traps and clone spam isn't worth it.

Clearly you have no idea what Rolf is about. Sure, his health/MP aren't that great, but c'mon, he's dangerous as fuck if you use him properly. His teleports and Wilfred are almost broken as shit.
>>
Ed, Rolf, and Marie. Ed and Rolf have Retard Strength going for them and Marie is cunning enough to command them.
>>
>>83457459
No way in hell Kevin's stronger than Rolf. Their stats really should be switched.
>>
>>83457955
Kevin's enough of a pussy to augment it with his bike while Rolf can take a heavier beating longer. It's weapons vs stamina, really.
>>
So I take it nobody took the "3 Ed" challenge?

Which requires you to beat the game with Ed Edd and Eddy?

I did, and while difficult it was worth it to finally complete the achievements list.
>>
>>83457459

If it's the sexy kind of party then I'll go with the Kanker sisters.
>>
>>83457459
Nazz is objectively best. Anyone matching her speed is either weaker or has shorter range. She would destroy everyone 1v1
>>
>>83457459
Rolf, Lee, and Ed
>>
>>83457459
>Not purchasing the Sarah or Jimmy DLC.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10390083/
>>
>>83457459
Is this an actual game i missed the boat on when i was a kid or am i missing a joke?
>>
>>83457459
>not doing the ed/rolf/jimmy cheesefest
>not just having Jib+Wilfred+Plank tank everything for you.
>>
>>83462030
*johnny.

though if they ever nerf plank's absurd HP, jimmy might make a good substitute.
>>
>>83459506
I hope when they roll out 2.05 next month they nerf her and all you fucking Nazz shitters have to learn how to actually play game
>>
What game even is this?
>>
>>83463333
>2016
>Not playing Ed Edd n Eddy: Online
Come on dude, I know the Overwatch hype has made the game a ghost town for the past couple weeks, but it's still going strong.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.