[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tony realizes he has an intellect that he uses for the good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_n10t0xMrJf1r67giwo1_500.jpg (35 KB, 431x280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n10t0xMrJf1r67giwo1_500.jpg
35 KB, 431x280
>Tony realizes he has an intellect that he uses for the good of the world by making the Iron Man suits to protect it
>Pepper doesn't want Tony to be Iron Man anymore just so she can have a romantic relationship with him.
>Forces Tony to destroy all of his suits just to show her that he still cares about her
>Tony realizes there are still threats to the world he has to deal with and can't stop making suits to protect everybody
>Pepper dumps Tony for it

Why is Pepper such a selfish bitch?
>>
How are you supposed to be in a relationship with someone that isn't around?
>>
>>83453338
Holograms, LMDs, Tony would come up with something.
>>
File: 3429237-Xwcc5gv1y2xchQz5.jpg (37 KB, 385x512) Image search: [Google]
3429237-Xwcc5gv1y2xchQz5.jpg
37 KB, 385x512
why doesn't she join him?
>>
>>83453285
have you never heard of the dramaturgical dyad
>>
>>83453469
>hey babe, I made a better me, with a dick that really smashes your cervix until you're so bruised you can't walk for days, just like you like
>Tony I'm not going to fuck a robot
>I've been on the moon for four years bye love you oh hey Pep get him oranges, I made him allergic to strawberries because I wanted the two of you to be closer
>>
>>83453285
Well, she's a woman.
>>
>>83453788
>having a girlfriend who doesn't want to fuck a robot

You need to find a new girlfriend immediately.
>>
>>Forces Tony to destroy all of his suits just to show her that he still cares about her

That never happened
>>
Tony is addicted to being Iron Man. If they do make IM4 it'll be a fucking intervention.
>>
>>83454956
no it's true

remember when she sent that fleet of helicopter gunships to kill him because he got her an ugly giant rabbit thing?
>>
>>83453285
Yes, women behave like useless bitches and then complain about treated like useless bitches.

Welcome to real life. Btw you are now sexist and evil.
>>
I actually want Tony to never get over Pepper, and for Pepper to never come back.

Mentally unstable Tony Stark has been FANTASTIC. He fucks up, then redeems himself constantly. I love it.
>>
>>83453285
>Pepper dumps Tony for it
That's not how that was described
>>
File: Stark throughout the years.jpg (31 KB, 600x285) Image search: [Google]
Stark throughout the years.jpg
31 KB, 600x285
>>83455059
>Tony is addicted to being Iron Man.
Pretty much this.

Ironically, this is the one thing he and Cap can relate to each other over come Civil War. As much as Steve wants to protect the world, he doesn't want the fighting to stop because outside of that role, he has no idea what he'd do, and Tony straight up told him that he doesn't want to stop being Iron Man because it's a role in life he defines himself with, and it's become the only thing keeping him from his anxiety over the aliens he still thinks are coming. Both Steve and Tony are addicted to being Captain America and Iron Man respectively.

That look Steve gives when Tony told him "I never stopped, because the truth is I don't wanna stop" was a pretty nice touch. He knows the feeling, and it's not a feeling he's proud of.
>>
>>83455269
You're wrong. This is how you day it. You recast someone else as Peps. You show Tony waking up next to her.
>tony's confused
>"Uhm..."
>"Tony's everything alright?"
>"You...you look kinda different...is something wrong...?"
>"You drank a lot last night"
>"Ok, nevermind."
>>
>>83455577
Good post.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.