[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coincidence?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: mightest foes 2.jpg (351 KB, 400x2598) Image search: [Google]
mightest foes 2.jpg
351 KB, 400x2598
>>
Yes you dumb shit, Carnage is the Joker
>>
Agreed...Goblin is his own tier.
>>
>>83448813
>Only superficially similar
>A weird double rip off scenario. Black Cat was a Cat Woman rip off who Cat Woman then began reflecting more
>Not even superficially similar
>I don't even know who the guy on the left is
>I don't even know who the guy on the right is
>Not even superficially similar
>One guy is named venom and the other guy uses venom, otherwise no link
I wouldn't even call it coincidental.
>>
>>83448813
Too bad all of Spideys enemies on that chart are more interesting than who they're being compared to.
>>
>>83448813
>Beetle and Firefly
>Mr.Freeze and Doc Ock
>Riddler and Mysterio
>Shocker and that literally who
>Scarecrow and the other scarecrow who isnt even affiliated with spiderman
>The worlds greatest assasain and the worlds grreatest hunter
are you retarded
>>
File: image.jpg (249 KB, 617x525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249 KB, 617x525
>>83448813
Goblin actually is a combination of Lex and Joker.
>>
>>83448997
>>Shocker and that literally who
Electrocutioner, a really minor villain

>>Scarecrow and the other scarecrow who isnt even affiliated with spiderman

Certalinly not an usual member of spiderman rogue gallery, but he has faved Spiderman more than once
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.