[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DR. Manhattan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
What will will his power level be in the post Rebirth DC universe? Will he be stronger than Darkseid?
>>
>>83448304
BEYOND OMEGA
>>
He literally changed the universe. What do you think
>>
>>83448372

I think Johns will tone his power down to make him a regular character
>>
>>83448372
He's going to be more powerful than Franklin Richards.
>>
>>83448304
>Implying he won't be beat by the literal Power of Love since the only thing he can't truly understand is humans.
>>
>>83448422

power of hope is more likely
>>
>>83448391
Johns is kill
>>
>>83448627

goeff johns is alive and well anon
>>
>Johns writing a mastermind "villain"
It'll be poop
>>
>>83448690

he's consulting Morrison tho
>>
>>83448304
I hope he kills Duke and Harper row.
>>
>>83448422
>>83448446
>Power of Love beats Manhattan
This whole bit being foreshadowing for that would make a bunch of sense.

>>83448690
Antagonist is the word you're thinking of.
>>
File: viral-s-dream-o.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
viral-s-dream-o.gif
4 MB, 320x240
>>83448807
Honestly, It will be revealed Manhattan stole the Justice Society of America and sent it to the Watchmen universe in order to make a better life to his old "friends", he then is beat by some dumb dues ex machina and goes full viral's dream.
>>
>>83448968

>implying this isn't all leading up to a Watchmen monthly series after the event is over
>>
>>83449015
>Watchmen monthly series
im ready
>>
>>83448807
Johns isn't capable of writing an antagonist
>>
>>83448304
What if rewriting the whole universe was at all exhausting? What if he had to sacrifice some of his power to do it, or has to put up a constant effort to KEEP the universe as it is, and I don't mean killing people who threaten it, but actually somehow holding the universe together?
>>
>>83448304
Spector will face off against him and bitch slapped out of existence. Then Batman finds a stupid ass way to win.
>>
>>83449015
I want to believe this is less corporate hacks want to make money andmore Geoff bitting a bit more than he can chew.
His big claim to fame was the whole Green Lantern Spectrum War, which was a development of an old idea Moore set up in an older Green Lantern book, and the Superman from Lois and Clark is just the Superman from Whatever Happend to the Man of Tomorrow, so he feels he is the "Alan Moore idea expansion" guy. I imagine that will blow up in his face eventually but I would be lying If I said I wouldn't be hyped if I saw V joining the Freedom Fighters (or at least had a friendly rivalry with them) or some shit like that.
>>
>>83449193

that will probably be the case, they have to make him vulnerable and beatable

but he did create a new universe pretty effortlessly in before watchmen
>>
>>83449225

I just can't imagine a way to bring in Watchmen characters to main DC that isn't forced and hokey as fuck
>>
>>83449246
He already said it wasn't going to be punching Dr Manhattan.
At that level you can only really beat someone by getting them to agree with you or recruiting someone with a bigger edit button.
>>
>>83449330

yeah, I'm also expecting a Dr. Manhattan face turn at the end of the event, he will see the error of his ways when Batman and friends show him the power of love and friendship, so he'll resurrect Rorschach and bring the gang over to live in Metropolis
>>
>>83448304
jon and dami.
>>
>>83449401
>implying Rorschach won't become another Robin
>>
>>83449482

kek
>>
>>83448653
I think he means that johns wont write any more comics
>>
>>83449702

I mean hickman is cooking something up and they can bring in morrison any time, both options are better than johns, and he's good too
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.